中国人要团结,不要帮了外国人还被外国人出卖!!

5已有 1100 次阅读  2010-11-27 21:08   标签中国人  外国人  团结 
在美国的一个网上读到了一个韩国人因为JJ的帮助得了750。 那个韩国人不但不感恩还出卖了我们。 以下是他的文章:

“http://www.beatthegmat.com/first-time-660-second-time-680-this-time-750-q50-v41-t8416.html

First time 660 (Q42, V39), second time 680 (Q43, V40), this time 750 (Q50, V41) Very Happy
        


I am Korean. In Sep and Nov 2006, I took GMAT twice in Korea and got score 660 and 680. I was so depressed because I need a perfect score (≥700) to apply MBA from Korea. 

In May 2007, I came to China for working reason and made many Chinese friends there. I was shocked by the fact that many of them scored 720 or even higher. Because of the language barrier, three months later I came to understand the reason: their ability in math is powerful , many people score 49-51 in math! Later, a friend told me to study the Chinese people’s GMAT Bible “JJ”. I was so confused but finally came to understand what is “JJ”. 

Hundreds of Chinese take GMAT around the world every day. After the test, some people will write down the questions they met in the test as soon as possible and as much as possible to provide to others who will take the test soon. Yes! They are very united in TOEFL,GRE and GMAT! In China, it is call” You planted a tree for me to enjoy the cool, and I will plant another tree for the man behind me!”Chinese has EXPERIENCED GRE and GMAT for many years and they are now absolutely EXPERT in GRE and GMAT. 

One of my close Chinese friends who got a score 780 last year told me a secret: In actual GMAT exam, there is a very large question POOL (about 40,000 -60,000 questions).each month about 1200 questions are regularly selected from the POOL, and then about 75 percent will be replaced next month. Then if there is one question in last month GMAT test, you still have a chance of 25% to face it this month and still about 6% next month. 

The Most important is next!! 

Since the GMAT question pool is the same all over the world each month, you get a chance about 6% to meet the same question I meet this month. OK, if 100 person each write down 10 questions he met in this month, then to each question (for example NO.966 of the monthly pool),the possibility it is included in the monthly “JJ” is :1- (1-10/1200) ^100≈56.88% !!! 
Finally, he gave me the professional “JJ” from Jul 07-Dec 07 (AP)and Jan 08(C.Today, I meet 17 questions the same in the “JJ” above. Especially in my Math test, I meet 6 questions in the “JJ” (AP)and 6 in the “JJ” last month(C!! Of the 12 questions above, six is DS. Of course, I saved much time and passed the test easily. 
I have asked a Chinese friend before why GMAC or ETS do not investigate Chinese? He surprised me: In Commonwealth of Nations, nobody dares to make “JJ” because the government or ETS is easy to survey and will cancel the maker’s MBA qualification. But in China, the government does not care much about that. 
Now, I feel that although I benefited a lot from “JJ” i still feel so sorry... 

In addition, very important: I have a specific statistics of GMAT scores (over 1,200 individual data analysis), but I can not affix it in this article or I am not good at computer??? Crying or Very sad If you are interested and write EMAIL to me, I will Email you. I have benefited much from here and I will do my best to help everybody!! Very Happy
        
My email: DELETED 

Btw, I wonder if the administrator can tell me how to upload a Excel statistics here?? Smile
        
At last, let us draw together to beat the gmat !! Very Happy
        Very Happy
        Very Happy


这篇文章引起了美国人对我们强烈的不满。还说要向ETS反映我们作弊。

希望中国人能团结,不要帮了外国人还被外国人出卖。

希望大家杀G顺利 :)
分享 举报

发表评论 评论 (4 个评论)

  • hsWang 2010-11-27 21:31
    首先,棒子可恶,找扁!

    其次,如果真没了JJ,中国考生怎么办?
  • smartfay 2010-11-27 22:24
    这篇文章几个月前在CD看到有人转过。棒子是挺找抽的。
  • boshan29472947 2010-11-28 19:48
    死棒子爱吃鸡蛋,送你们个臭的
  • 夏至冬初 2010-11-29 11:46
    其实,真的很想打死这个棒子。。。

    但看换题库的时间,说不定我也用不上jj,还是努力学习为先吧。
涂鸦板