返回列表 发帖

Sample Cover Letter #4

Your Name Your Address Your City, State, Zip Code Your Phone Number Your Email Date Name Title Organization Address City, State, Zip Code Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I am writing in reply to the classified ad seeking to fill the position of Graduate Student Advisor for the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree program.

I have been awarded the degree of Master of Arts from XXXX so I understand the need for academic advisement and program planning in a nontraditional higher education environment. I have also experienced, first-hand, the comforting effect of being able to contact an adviser who genuinely cares for the success of students.

During my career as an electrician I was elected Chairman of the Executive Board which sat as the union抯 representatives to the apprenticeship advisory board. In this capacity I was able to be an effective advisor to apprentices who were experiencing scholastic problems which threatened their future in the industry; especially to older apprentices who were seeking a career change and had problems adjusting to the obligations of work, school and family life.

I believe my educational background in nontraditional post-graduate education and my work related duties of counseling and advising students enrolled in learning programs qualifies me for consideration for the position of Graduate Student Advisor. I look forward to discussing how my skills can be of value to XXX as it prepares to move into the new millennium.

Sincerely, Your Signature Your Typed Name

Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

Sample Cover Letter #5 - General

Your Name Your Address Your City, State, Zip Code Your Phone Number Your Email Date Dear Hiring Manager,

My name is -------. I was excited to read about this opening as I have the qualifications you are seeking. I have several years of experience in a wide variety of fields including hi-tech, insurance and the non-profit sector.

Here are some of my skills:

* Verbal and written communications * Computer proficiency * Customer service * Organizing office procedures In addition to my extensive office experience, I have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a mature, gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, even when difficulties arise.

My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange time for an interview.

Sincerely, Your Signature Your Typed Name

Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

斑竹辛苦了!

谢谢斑竹提供了这么多模版!bow!

[em01]

谢谢分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务