返回列表 发帖

Essay25

What is your most important achievement and how has it changed you?

Born into an ordinary family in a small town in China, I, as a child, used to believe that whether one can be successful depends on one's luck. It never occurred to me that I could get anywhere or become somebody. Such is life, I thought. But I still studied hard in high school, thinking that it would not do any harm anyhow. My diligence proved rewarding, as I passed the mandatory university entrance examinations with such high scores that I was accepted into the Beijing University, described by Bill Clinton as "China's Harvard" on his recent trip to my home country. That was really a milestone in my life.

Once I entered into the Beijing University, I had a lot more confidence in myself and I began to believe that, as long as I tried hard enough, everything would be possible. With that kind of confidence, I graduated from the university as one of its top students, which won me a host of excellent job offers. Having taken up a job, I believed that I could have an outstanding career if I worked hard enough. With industry and tenacity, I have been quickly promoted up the corporate ladder. I am convinced that it is my intellectual caliber and hard work, not good luck, that ensures my continuous success in life.

It is with such confidence that I am now applying for acceptance into the Harvard business school, which no doubt has a reputation of selectivity and distinction. I know that most of Harvard's applicants make up the cream of their communities, but I also know that I will make no less a businessman than any of them.

ZZ:tol24.com
收藏 分享
请大家在提问之前先行浏览精华区,里面包括大量的申请技巧,学校介绍,专业排名,文书范例。 入口如下:http://www.topway.org/bbs/list.asp?boardid=76 精华区只供浏览和回复,如果需要发布新主题提问,请在addmission区提问,谢谢合作。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看