返回列表 发帖

Essay11

What are your short-term and long-term career goals?

My immediate plan is to pursue an MBA education so that I can be on the fast track to realize both my short-term and long-term goals.

Upon my graduation with an MBA degree, I would like to pick up a job with a major multinational company. At such a company, I can practice what I will have learned in the business school. But more importantly, I will gain first-hand knowledge of how a big corporation is operated.

Ultimately, I will start another company of my own. To pursue an MBA, I have sold out the company that I set up and made successful. But this by no means spells the end of my dream of running my own company on a significant scale.

Ideally, I will set up a consulting company that promotes a new mode of production, with which I think I can help create a seller's market out of China's overall buyer's market. By "a new mode of production", I mean the kind of production that is tailored to meet the very specific demands of specific customers. This is only possible with the extensive employment of computer-aided design, computerized manufacturing and advanced data management. With our help, a company will accept small orders and forsake the traditional mode of mass production. If a lady wants a fashion dress, the company will tailor-make it for her at the cost of a mass-produced one. The designers will take in all her specifications, including color, measurements, and style, and the factory will deliver the specially ordered and produced dress for the customer in a few hours.

Although this sounds a little far-fetched in China now, it is not really a novel idea any more. The Japanese company Toyota started to make cars this way ten years ago. Levi's has been tailor-making jeans the last few years.

I am particularly good at organizing talented experts in the development of technologies. Using this strength, I will make the firm grow in two stages. First, I will develop the software systems to realize the "new mode of production" for the textile and clothing industry. Once the idea is popularized, I will expand into other industries. My objective is to run a large-scale consulting firm that helps to realize small-scale production for big corporate manufacturers.

This objective is a grand one. But I believe that, with the skills that I will have learned in the MBA education, I will be able to realize it. Most people may not have realized it yet, but I foresee that the new mode of production outlined here will be the principal mode of production in the future. It may be realized sooner if I promote it. To take advantage of the opportunities of the future, I need an MBA education.

ZZ:tol24.com
收藏 分享
请大家在提问之前先行浏览精华区,里面包括大量的申请技巧,学校介绍,专业排名,文书范例。 入口如下:http://www.topway.org/bbs/list.asp?boardid=76 精华区只供浏览和回复,如果需要发布新主题提问,请在addmission区提问,谢谢合作。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看