返回列表 发帖

What TWE score is good for B-schools?

I have found on most of the MBA programs the minimum TOEFL scores required in top universities, but I haven't found any guide such as to know which grade must be received in the TOEFL essays.
Some people have told me that you need a 6 to apply to a top ten, so I really need to know if this is totally true or not.
收藏 分享

Bullshit!

I think that application is a whole package, which includes not only your scores but also essays, experience, and interview.

In terms of scores, of course, the higher, the better. Actually there is no particular requirement for entrace. No school ever claims that it has a cut-off line. But the truth is if your score is below average, you are not competitive regarding academic ability.

You can easily find the average score for G and T on school's website, but hard to touch something about AWA or TWE. The fact is that the school can have a picture of your writing ability from your essays, though more and more applicants donot actually write essays themselves. But if your G and T is quite high, your low AWA or TWE does not hurt. It is quite natural the quality of 30 minutes essay cannot equal to that of 3000 minuts one. I met a Darden admit with 3.5 for AWA. TWE is less important than AWA.

As long as your scores are above average, you donot need worry about writing scores.

Thank u , smile! U always give us a big hand.

1 MBA录取对申请人进行综合评价
2   一般情况下,托福只是参考
3  GMAT作文和托福作文只有3.5的话会影响申请,但每年亦有不少被top50录取的申请人GMAT和托福作文都只有3.5。我的一个朋友申请2003秋季,两个作文都是3.5,而且他的GMAT总分只有670,托福597,还拿到美国一个30多的学校的7000美元奖学金呢!
4  有几所英国和加拿大的MBA要求托福作文5分

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看