返回列表 发帖

每日一个作文范文

[em26]Topic: some student like to have outdoor activities. Others like indoor activities. Which do you prefer? Give specific reasons and examples to illustrate your answer.[em26]
Have you ever gone swimming in a hot stuffy day? Have you ever been to the seashore to see the splendid waves? Have you ever stood on the peak of a mountain with cloud around you ? Have you ever walked in the quiet silver moonlight? If you have no experience like these, your life is an inadequate one. In my point of view, I like outdoor activities much more than indoor activities.
The first reason can been seen by every person. Outdoor activities can improve our physical health greatly. As a student, I must spend 10 to 12 hours per day in studying textbooks or doing experiments. All this work is indoors. When I take some outdoor activities, I feel refreshed. It is a feeling of a bird rushing out of the cage. When I am running in bright sunshine in the afternoon, I believe I become a hunting dog running in the wild, pursuing a rabbit. Outdoor activities make my heart and muscles strong. They make me full of life and strength.
The second reason for my propensity for outdoor activities is that they can build my mind greatly. In sports, one must learn to struggle for the victory, learn to fight with no matter what is left in his body. And one must learn to accept failure, learn to start again after failure. Long running and mountain climbing contribute much to this kind of spirits. I will never forget the feeling when I raced to the final line weighted tons, but there was still one runner in front of me . I gave all my strength to move one foot ahead of the other. When I surpassed him, he gave a cry of surprise. I won at last and I learned much from the race.
Indoor activities are somewhat challenging as well. There are chess and book reading which can also develop our mind. However I still prefer outdoor activities, for they teach me how to be a strong man, both in health and in spirit.

[em26]Topic: Some people like to listen to classical music. Others like to listen to popular music including popular songs). Which kind of music do you prefer? Give specific reasons for your answer.[em26]
   Music is the source of wit. Good music can enlighten people’s heart. Classical music is more complex and profound then popular music. They are the main components of music. Some people like classics music and others like popular. This is due to the different comprehension of music. There are many young people, including me, especially like popular music.
There are many kinds of popular music, such as rock music, heavy metal music, light music and so on. Despite all the differences among them, they have many similar merits.
     First, they come from the real live, and they were more accessible to the youngsters. Most people like something very close to them, because they want to be relaxed. Classical music is a little far away and requires some special knowledge for people to appreciate it. A popular song, like “Let It Be” and “One Hundred Miles”, is very simple. When one listens to it, he can easily understand what the singer sings.
    Second, most popular music is about love—a theme most youngsters care much for. Popular music has a very important expression: the association of music and words. When people listen to it, they first listen to the words of it, then the rhythm of music and other contents. Youngsters have many romantic dreams about love. When a singer sings what they just want to say, he’ll really feel very good. I’ve a friend who felt sad when he lost his love. But after several days, I found that he become calm. I asked him why. He told me he had just heard a popular song which encourages people not to be sad because there are many chances ahead of them.
     Third, there are strong feelings in the popular music. We youngster have many feelings about the world. We want to express them. Many popular songs have us to attain this object. Some music, such as rock music, can sassily evoke the resonance among young people. When I fail in something or I succeed in ding something, I want rock music. After letting my strong feeling out, I become calm and begin to do other things.
    In a word, popular music has almost all what we want, especially the same feeling to this world. We like it. At the same time, I can’t deny there are also many merits in the classical music. I can’t appreciate it very much because I can’t really comprehend it. Perhaps when I’m older, I’ll like it more.

3.Travelling is more important than reading books in order to understand the people and world. Do you agree or disagree with the statement. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
[em26][em26]
[em26][em26]
    Do you know the most popular pastime in the world is reading? Now there’re various kinds of books available and we can learn lots of things from them. Books become the main source of knowledge we obtain. There’re about three advantages in reading as follows:
First, books provide us with various aspects of knowledge. We can learn physics, chemistry, mathematics and philosophy etc. from books. These are all necessary for us. Without the scientific knowledge, a person will probably not know how to operate a washing machine and how to use a computer. Without all this knowledge, a person can’t live a better life in the modern world.
Second, reading makes us understand the world more. If we have one month and one thousand dollars, we can only ravel to one or two places to learn how people live there. But how many books can we buy with the money and hoe many books can we finish in one month? All these books may contain information about dozens of places, we can learn more by reading than by traveling.
Third, reading is the most romantic and the safest kind of traveling. By reading, we can travel to the north pole without having to endure the freezing cold; we can also go to the desert without having to fear the thirst of thirst. We can also go back to the ancient times to have a look at the people’s life without any difficulty.
Of course, traveling gives us direct experiences. It’s much more exciting and active than reading. It’s necessary for a person to expand his horizon. When you have a chance or enough money and time, you can travel around the world, it will make your life more pleasant and you have a deep understanding about the people and the world.
But as student, we don’t have enough time and money to travel around; and studying is the most important thing for us to do. So why not read as many books as possible when we are young? This way we can get enough knowledge to serve the people and the society better. Anyway we will have enough chances to travel later.

[此贴子已经被yiyuan05于2002-11-27 19:42:19编辑过]

收藏 分享
人能走多远,见识就有多远!

谢谢

谢谢

感谢LZ

谢谢

谢谢

mark

谢谢

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭