返回列表 发帖
Louisa_xy: Good to talk to you. You will good at it, Let's step by step. I didn't do the Reading part as the time issue. I select Try GRE reading,but just  did one time, I plan to continue in Monday. H0w about you  ? Travel make me really tird, It was about 2:00 PM when I get up. I plan to relax today. See you then!

Let's keep going! slow down a little bit ! Too busy, just finished 10.

*_*! me too! but not for tomorrow.

I am not lazy guy but I begun to feel ill yesterday. Hi, ...
I just finished set8. When do you take the test?  Tomorrow I will change my time to GRE more, maybe, one set for LSAT per day maybe.

TO Loursa_xy:

1. I agree with you , choosing C.
2.A error: " Harriet should reject " is inconsistent with " with skepticism " in question.
B: " so Ramon should not reject.... alone." much better means" with skepticism "

TO redli:
Hi, my timetable is very tight, right now, I just did 2 section per day. before this, I usually did 2 in noon then 2 in evening .

To Louisa_xy:

Sorry, too busy to do LSAT, answer your questions,

1. please change "undesirable" to "undeniable" !
2. A. "....is marketed is then regulated" , I think should be " regulated then market!
C: FDA is to to facilitate  ...., so FDA will join a part.
3. agree with Redli.

20. B. The key step is the understand about the question, which asking:
Which one of the following principles, if established (would determine) that demolishing the houses was the right decision (or instead would determine) that the proposal advocated by the opponents of demolition should have been adopted?

That is, the principles would determine A or B, whatever between this two.

To Louisa_xy
Struggled to do LSAT, remaining 2 set. Did you finish the whole , I guess you have.

I plan to summary some of them but afraid of the timing. Hope I would have another 30 days.
If you like, You can paste the questions you have here, Let's discuss.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看