返回列表 发帖

the new begining

It's the new episode for Lisa since I will start doing test by computer from now ;)
But as I've downloaded the readings available in the download center , I was rather surprised about the pattern ...is it identical with that of the real test ?Since I am a new comer really don't hope that you won't laugh at me
RSVP

good luck to all ^^
faithfully from Lisa in SH
[em10][em13][em22][em28][em02][em12][em19]
收藏 分享
Concentrated and Diligent

Hi, lisaislisa, welcome!

As to your question, can you specify which "readings" you hv downloaded from the download center? I know that PP3 is identical with that of the real test.

Any other questions, feel free to "post". [em23]

Maryland
优秀是一种习惯。

Thank you for your reply Mary , call me Lisa will be ok ^^
that was the reading section from New Oriental that I mean with the left part of passage and the right part of questions

I've also downloaded PP3 but haven't yet checked .....
wanna start with reading section , your idea ? ^^

from LIsa in SH

Ok, lisa, you are welcome.[em23]

I agree to your plan-starting with reading comprehension. RC ability is really the most important and determining factor in GMAT. In my opinion, you can try High-GRE first to improve your RC to a certain degree, then back to GMAT. At the same time, just come join us dicussing about the problems you meet and sharing your experience with us. You will feel better. ^^

Hope it help. [em26]

Maryland
优秀是一种习惯。

Thx Mary for your encouragement and friendly advice ^^
I have gone through GRE reading once , but does little effect to me I am afraid...
Anywya never will Lisa give up ^^

It's so nice meeting you here and all the kindly guys here
and I would say it's a pleasant thing sharing with you ...^^

Good luck
Faithfully from Lisa ^^

Nice to meet u, too. [em23]

As t o your problem, I think nothing but mass reading can work. I hate to say this, but just read more. You can find some useful background essays fixed above. They may help. [em26]

Best regards,

Maryland
优秀是一种习惯。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看