返回列表 发帖

Kellogg MBA interview面经汇总2021-2022

The interview takes place thru Zoom. The alumni was a graduate who had a similar background and career aspirations as myself. It seems that they will find someone who matches your background or goals. The interview was resume based and on Zoom.

1) Can you please tell me about yourself?
2) What are the day to day operations of your job?
3) Why a full-time MBA instead of an Executive MBA?
4) What interests you in getting an MBA?
5) What if you don’t reach your goals? What is your plan b?
6) What do you bring that can contribute to the community?
7) What course track are you looking towards?
8) What type of leader are you? Can you give a few examples?
9) Tell me about a time you failed a project and how it has changed or evolved your leadership?
10) How has covid affected your job and what initiatives did you take?
11) What is something you’re working on to improve yourself?
12) Do you have any questions about the program?

The interview is very conversational and there seems to be a set of questions they ask. The alumni interviewer appears to have some leeway to ask their own questions. The basic why MBA and tell me about yourself questions are expected. I was surprised that the alumni asked me about what course track and courses specifically I was interested in. I reviewed a few courses beforehand and could answer; the alumni told me what they took and which courses they felt were important. The covid question threw me off a little bit as I didn’t have a good answer other than we did virtual meetings. I think the interview is very conversational and will go based on what you say. The fact that the interviewer seemed to have a similar career track as myself was a plus. I recommend looking over and seeing a general course of classes and familiarizing yourself to at least say one or two courses interest you.
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

嘎谢谢!

Wish me and everyone good luck!

Walk me thru your resume.
Why MBA?
Why Kellogg?
What are the short-term and long-term goal?
What is your leadership style and what is the leadership style you dislike?
What can you contribute to the Kellogg community?
What do you like most and dislike most for your current job?
What is the weakest part of your candidacy?
Is there anything you need to add?
Questions for me?
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

刚刚面完,校友是 vc 大佬,但是非常的 nice.

基本上都是问的简历,每一段工作挖的特别细,然后投过的项目,投资的 ticket size,投资逻辑,DD 的方向包括募资的 LP 每一段跳槽的原因。最后问了 why mba why kellogg? 然后我问了两个个问题就结束了。

一共 50 分钟。

因为我们都是做 VC 的,所以就问了比较多专业相关的问题。感觉面试官真的是很好,全程有互动。希望大家也遇到好的面试官,能拿到 offer.

在国内和校友面对面,like 相亲。

自我介绍。
总结自己三个特点。
最大的 achievement.(各种追问,like 你做这个应该有哪方面挑战吧,tell me more;如果有机会重来,会做哪些改善)
Constructive feedback.
Why kellogg?
Contribution to school.
50 分钟左右.

校友 real smart and nice,很认真听故事,然后发问.

谢谢分享

Was expecting an interview with an AdCom member, as I only received a formal Kellogg portal interview invite. Was very pleasantly surprised to match with a first-year student who had a very similar pre-MBA background and career goals.

Student seemed a bit green to interviewing. I would get asked a 2-part question, and they would move onto a new question before I had answered both portions of the first.

Questions were standard:
1. Walk me through your MBA resume.
2. Why an MBA? Why now?
3. Why Kellogg?
4. Strengths/Weaknesses.
5. Anything else to ask?

Afterwards, we spent a lot of time discussing the student’s experience at Kellogg. Felt positively about the school overall.

学校匹配的面试官是一个台湾小姐姐,人非常 nice.面试全程 60 分钟,其中最后 15 分钟是面试官在回答问题 + 分享 Kellogg 经历。

Talk about your resume.
Why MBA,有对于 CG 的一些追问。
Why Kellogg?
Teamwork experience.
Leadership Experience.
对于事例中的一些追问,为了更好地了解你。
如果没录 Kellogg 怎么办?
Any questions for me.

R2 踩点提交,01.15 匹配到面试官,约了 01.27 的面试。整体问题都比较常规,但是细节追问很多,一定要对自己的简历和举例的每个故事做好准备。

Kellogg interview questions: (自己面试遇到的问题以及面试群里小伙伴的分享)

Walk through your resume
Why MBA?
Why now?
What's your long term and short term career goal and why kellogg?
What's your role in a team and leadership experiences?
What is a weakness in your resume?
How would you contribute to the Kellogg community?
Anything else you want to share with me?

在去年底很幸运的拿到了 Kellogg and INSEAD 的 offer,在此分享一下申请学校的心路历程,希望小伙伴们都能收获令人心动的 offer!

背景:本科新加坡国立(商科背景),GPA非常一般,GMAT 760,不需要语言考试,医疗咨询 3.5 yrs + 小型药企 0.5 yrs

Timeline:

09.07 网申提交
09.26 面试通知
12.10 录取通知
Kellogg: 一轮面试, 是位新加坡小哥,也是毕业 5 年左右。问题很常规(Kellogg 有给面试官发 question list)主要集中在 why MBA, why Kellogg, why now, post MBA plan, leadership experience, strength and weaknesses.

整体感觉双方校友都非常友好,也很真诚的在分享他们的经验。比如 Kellogg 校友就跟我分享 Kellogg 一年的项目和两年的比有哪些优劣势,INSEAD 小哥讲了因为校园文化非常 diverse 会出现哪些摩擦或者不愉快的经历,要怎么自我调节。

祝各位正在(即将)申请的小伙伴们好运!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看