返回列表 发帖

Kellogg MBA interview面经汇总2021-2022

The interview takes place thru Zoom. The alumni was a graduate who had a similar background and career aspirations as myself. It seems that they will find someone who matches your background or goals. The interview was resume based and on Zoom.

1) Can you please tell me about yourself?
2) What are the day to day operations of your job?
3) Why a full-time MBA instead of an Executive MBA?
4) What interests you in getting an MBA?
5) What if you don’t reach your goals? What is your plan b?
6) What do you bring that can contribute to the community?
7) What course track are you looking towards?
8) What type of leader are you? Can you give a few examples?
9) Tell me about a time you failed a project and how it has changed or evolved your leadership?
10) How has covid affected your job and what initiatives did you take?
11) What is something you’re working on to improve yourself?
12) Do you have any questions about the program?

The interview is very conversational and there seems to be a set of questions they ask. The alumni interviewer appears to have some leeway to ask their own questions. The basic why MBA and tell me about yourself questions are expected. I was surprised that the alumni asked me about what course track and courses specifically I was interested in. I reviewed a few courses beforehand and could answer; the alumni told me what they took and which courses they felt were important. The covid question threw me off a little bit as I didn’t have a good answer other than we did virtual meetings. I think the interview is very conversational and will go based on what you say. The fact that the interviewer seemed to have a similar career track as myself was a plus. I recommend looking over and seeing a general course of classes and familiarizing yourself to at least say one or two courses interest you.
收藏 分享
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Kellogg / October 14 / Round 1 Interview / Zoom

Casual interview done by an Adcom. Resume based.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Proudest accomplishment?
3. Time you worked on a diverse team?
4. Stepping up to a leadership role?
5. Weakness?
6. Why MBA? Why Now? Why Kellogg?

Interview seemed to follow the same format as other reviews. Nothing was surprising or difficult. Interviewer was nice and conversational.
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

Interviewed by adcom. Blind interview, resume based.

Following questions asked:
1. Share about your educational background.
2. Walk through your resume and explain different parts.
3. Explain your role and responsibilities at the job.
4. How would you describe your leadership style (with example)?
5. How do you work with people from different backgrounds (with example)?
6. How would people you work with define you?
7. What does ‘being resilient’ mean to you (with example)?

The interview was casual and friendly. It took about 35 min and the alumnus spent another 10 min to answer my questions. Good luck to everyone!

Questions:
• Tell me about yourself.
• What’s your short-term & long-term goal?
• Why MBA and Why Kellogg?
• How would you describe your leadership style and what does leadership mean to you?
• Tell me a time when you had to manage a different (difficult) person.
• Tell me a time when you failed at something, how you demonstrated your resilience.
• Why now (specifically to my current career progress as a PM)?
• What are some challenges you would face in your MBA?
• What’s your plan B if you can’t get the role you want after graduation?
• What can you contribute to the Kellogg community?
• What extra-curriculum activities you’d like to join at Kellogg?
• Anything else we haven’t covered yet that you want to discuss?
• Any questions for me?

Round 3 / Adcom / Zoom

Tell me about yourself.
Where on your resume have you made the most impact?
What’s your most interesting work experience?
Tell me about a time you worked in a diverse team.
What are the 3 attributes a good team needs?
What are your 2-5 year professional goals?
Why is an MBA necessary to take you there?
Why Kellogg?
Tell me about a time you showed resilience.
Tell me about a time you worked with a hard person.
Anything else you want admissions to know?
Any questions for me?

Round 2 / Adcom / Zoom

It was a very conversational interview with the Adcom. Below are the questions that I was asked.

Walk me through resume.
Short-term career goals?
Biggest professional accomplishment?
Why MBA?
Why Kellogg?
Working with a diverse team? Challenges? Rewards?
Strengths and weaknesses from teammates?
Where something went wrong on your team.
Strongest and weakest part of my candidacy.
What do I do for fun?
Anything we haven’t discussed that you want to talk about?

Round 2 / Adcom / Skype

My interview was taken by an Adcom member who was quite aged. The conversation was friendly, totally stress-free. I had to repeat a few of my answers because she wasn’t able to hear me properly. The interview spanned for around 50 mins. She aimed to keep it short as she had several other interviews to be done that same day.

Below are the questions I was asked:
1. Walk me through your resume.
– Several follow-ups on my experience to get a feel of what exactly my responsibilities are and on the choices I had made regarding my career.
2. Why an MBA? What are your ST and LT goals?
3. Tell me about a leadership experience you have had either professionally or personally.
4. Tell me about a team experience where you had to work with people from diverse cultures/ backgrounds.
5. Which Pathways/ majors are you planning to pursue at Kellogg?
6. Which firms are you targeting for your internship/Post-MBA career? What do those firms do and why do they interest you? What are your backup plans?
7. Apart from Academics what else are you seeking to get out of the Kellogg program?
8. Which Clubs would you be a part of at Kellogg?
9. Outside of career clubs, what other extracurricular activities you will be pursuing here at Kellogg?
10. Any questions do you have for me?

Hope this proves useful to you all!

Kellogg 2022 1Y MBA 面经 [2022-01-20]

Wish me and everyone good luck!

1. Walk me thru your resume
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Kellogg?
4. what are the short-term and long-term goal?
5. What is your leadership style and what is the leadership style you dislike?
6. What can you contribute to the Kellogg community?
7. What do you like most and dislike most for your current job?
8. What is the weakest part of your candidacy?
9. Is there anything you need to add?
10. Questions for me?

Round 2 / Adcom / Virtual

Interview started with a overview of the resume, which was followed by the below questions:
1. Tell me a bit more about your current role.
2. Most significant leadership experience?
3. Why MBA?
4. Why Kellogg?
5. Which pathway would you be interested in if and when you join Kellogg?
6. Which clubs would you be interested in joining?
7. Most significant achievement?

Ran for around 40 minutes. Ended with me asking a couple of questions on the school.

Overall, a warm vibe from the interviewer. She only had access to my resume and wasn’t the primary adcom member handling my application. As per her, she was there to give an independent view on me.

I just had my interview with a Kellogg alum. The experience was fantastic, and he showed genuine interest in learning about my career and motivation to pursue an MBA at Kellogg.
He first introduced himself and shared with me his personal experience at Kellogg.

He then asked the usual questions:
1. Walk me through your resume, followed by probing questions into academic and career choices.
2. What are my work responsibilities?
3. How would a co-worker describe my best and worst qualities?
4. Tough work experience?
5. Why an MBA?
6. Why Kellogg?
7. Any questions I had prepared for him. Given that he returned to work for the same company, I asked him how Kellogg impacted him in his work (before and after contrast).

The interview lasted around an hour.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看