返回列表 发帖

2019-2020 顶级商学院MBA项目Essay汇总

Pennsylvania University (Wharton)

Essay 1: What do you hope to gain professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)

Essay 2: Describe an impactful experience or accomplishment that is not reflected elsewhere in your application. How will you use what you learned through that experience to contribute to the Wharton community? (500 words)

Additional Question (required for all Reapplicants): Explain how you have reflected on the previous decision about your application, and discuss any updates to your candidacy (e.g., changes in your professional life, additional coursework, extracurricular/volunteer engagements). (250 words)

First-time applicants may also use this section to address any extenuating circumstances. (250 words)

收藏 分享
[img][/img]

Harvard Business School

As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?
[img][/img]

Columbia University (CBS)

Short Answer Question: What is your immediate post-MBA professional goal? (50 characters)

Essay 1: Through your resume and recommendations, we have a clear sense of your professional path to date. What are your career goals over the next 3-5 years and what, in your imagination, would be your long term dream job? (500 words)

Essay 2: Why do you feel Columbia Business School is a good fit for you? (250 words)

Essay 3: Who is a leader you admire, and why? (250 words)

Optional Essay:  Is there any further information that you wish to provide the Admissions Committee?  If so, use this space to provide an explanation of any areas of concern in your academic record or your personal history.  This does not need to be a formal essay. You may submit bullet points. (Maximum 500 Words)
[img][/img]

Northwestern University (Kellogg)

Video essays
Video essay 1: Please introduce yourself to the admissions committee.

Video essay 2: What path are you interested in pursuing, how will you get there, and why is this program right for you?

Video essay 3: Each of you will receive a randomly selected prompt, all of which have the same objective. We want you to show us how you handled a challenging situation in your career or personal life. For example, we might ask you to tell us about a time you failed to achieve a goal you had set for yourself.

Written essays

Written essay 1: Kellogg’s purpose is to educate, equip & inspire brave leaders who create lasting value. Tell us about a time you have demonstrated leadership and created lasting value. What challenges did you face, and what did you learn?

Written essay 2: Values are what guide you in your life and work. What values are important to you, and how have they influenced you?
[img][/img]

University of Michigan ( Ross)

SHORT ANSWERS (CHOOSE ONE FROM EACH GROUP; 100 WORDS EACH)

Group 1
I want people to know that I:
I made a difference when I:

Group 2
I am out of my comfort zone when:
I was humbled when:

Group 3
I was aware that I was different when:​
I was challenged when: (changed from “I find it challenging when people:”)

We encourage you to share personal examples in these short answers to allow us to learn more about who you are as a person.

CAREER GOAL ESSAY
Michigan Ross is a place where people from all backgrounds with different career goals can thrive. Please share your short-term career goal. Why is this career goal right for you? (300 words)
[img][/img]

Dartmouth College ( Tuck)

Tuck students can articulate how the distinctive Tuck MBA will advance their aspirations. Why are you pursuing an MBA and why Tuck? (300 words)

Tuck students recognize how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are. (300 words)

Tuck students invest generously in one another’s success even when it is not convenient or easy. Share an example of how you helped someone else succeed. (300 words)
[img][/img]

Kellogg的essay变动好大啊

University of Virginia (Darden)

1.Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)

2. Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Read University of Virginia’s Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement. Share a time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)

3. The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)

4. Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)

5. What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)
[img][/img]

Chicago University (Booth)

Chicago Booth Full-Time MBA Essay QuestionsHow will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)

Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)

Response Guidelines:

Length: There is no maximum length, only a 250 word minimum. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.

Acceptable Formats: Submissions must be entered into the text box provided in the application.

Optional Question:

Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)

Re-applicant Question:

Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)
[img][/img]

斑竹威武!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看