返回列表 发帖

Ross招生官谈参加Info Session是否有用

Will attending a school’s event help me?

Soojin Kwon, Managing Director of MBA Admissions offers some tips on how to make the most out of in-person events.

If you’re planning to go to business school next fall (which I assume you are if you’re reading this…), then you’re probably already steeped in studying for the GMAT/GRE and researching schools. Maybe you’re considering attending an MBA event in your city or a webinar online but not sure if it’s worth the time. Well, take it from me: It definitely IS worth your time.

Here are three ways that attending one of our events can help you in the admissions process:

Get valuable intel on the school. At in-person events, you can talk with alumni and learn about aspects of the program you can’t get from websites and articles. Webinars will give you the opportunity to hear from the admissions committee, and oftentimes current students as well. This is info that can help you create a more compelling application.

Get the real scoop on a school’s admissions criteria and process. I’m always surprised when applicants ask and answer each other’s questions about the admissions process on message boards and forums. Why not get answers directly from the source - the Admissions Committee? We’re the ones who developed the criteria and the process. We’d rather get the right information out than see applicants guess at the answer. Feel free to post questions at the end of this blog.

Get on the radar of influencers. All of our events are staffed by an AdCom member and/or an alum or current student. During our Committee deliberations, a team member may recall an interaction with an applicant that influences our thinking about a candidate. It may be an interaction with an AdCom member or it could be an interaction shared with us by an alum or students.
收藏 分享
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃

话说,参加真的会被AO记住吗?

话说,参加真的会被AO记住吗?
dyne 发表于 2018-6-21 15:41

我觉得几乎不可能

感觉效果不明显,除非真的有印象深刻的点.....

效果不明显吧.....

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%