返回列表 发帖

【MBA申请】寻找最适合你的MBA项目

I'm going to start of by suggesting a few questions that you may want to consider when starting to review MBA programs. Among the things to consider - What is the class profile at the schools  I amconsidering? Is my profile competitive for those schools? If not, are there things I can do to improve my application? If you are considering any ofthe top 10-15 business schools, all of them make their class profiles public.While these profiles are representative of the aggregate of an individualclass, it’s important to keep in mind that there are many considerations takenfor each individual applicant. You have a certain amount of control of many aspects of the application(your GMAT score, who you choose as recommenders, extracurricular activities,and, to some extent, special work projects). Spend some time thinking about where you can improve your profile if you think there are areas that need some attention prior to applying.

在选择MBA项目的时候,你可以登陆学校的官网,了解这个学校往年的学生的平均情况,这样可以比较客观的给你自己的竞争力一个评估。当然如果你的推荐信,个人陈述,工作经历特别出跳,也是可以为你申请助力的。

As you embark on your search for the best MBA program for you, it’s important to connect with alumni and current students at the schools you are considering. While thorough research will providea broad understanding of the programs you are considering, learning about theexperiences of alumni and students will provide an intimate look into theunique aspects for each school. It’s also important to reach out to mentors,who may provide guidance on what your motivations and aspirations arepre-and-post MBA. Conversations with students, alumni and mentors often providethe grounding you will need for the long and sometimes challenging process ofapplying to business school. Once you have gotten a good understanding of the schools you are considering andhave started to narrow the list, it’s time to schedule a visit to the schoolsthat have made it to your “short list”.

当你对某些学校感兴趣时,不妨可以和在读学生得到联系,问一下他们的感受比什么都来的真实。

The more clear an applicant is regarding his/her goals, the morecompelling an application it is. Without the ability to articulate what onethinks s/he would like to do post-MBA, it is difficult to make a case for why aparticular school is a fit because there can be no reference to specifics ofthe school that fit your goals. While applicants are certainly not held to what they state in their applications, andhave the ability to explore other interests once they matriculate, lack ofclarity regarding goals in an application can have a negative impact.

在做申请的时候一定要对自己的目标清晰,这样写的申请材料才会有力说服校方录取你。

收藏 分享
[img][/img]

看看

谢谢分享.........

~\(≧▽≦)/~

顶!d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

ddddddddddd

这个很重要

谢谢

thanks

so  good