返回列表 发帖

NYU / Stern 公布 Recommendation Questions 2015-2016

The New York University online MBA application is now live for the 2015-2016 admissions season, which means that the Stern MBA recommendation questions are available for applicants to the Class of 2018.

The recommendation form begins with contact information, as well as some background on the applicant and recommender’s affiliation with NYU.

Is the applicant currently employed by your organization? (yes or no)

Are you an alumna/alumnus of the NYU Stern School of Business? (yes or no)

Recommenders are then asked to complete a Scaled Assessment section, using a drop-down menu to rate the applicant on each of the qualities below. The options on this rating scale are: Outstanding (Top 5%), Excellent (Top 15%), Good (Top 1/3), Average (Middle 1/3), Below Average (Bottom 1/3), Unable to Judge.

Analytical/Quantitative Ability

Oral Communication Skills

Written Communication Skills

Initiative

Integrity

Leadership

Maturity

Teamwork

Professionalism

Please make your overall recommendation regarding this applicant’s admission to NYU Stern (options: “I strongly recommend this applicant for admission,” “I recommend this applicant for admission,” “I recommend this applicant for admission with some reservation,” “I do not recommend this applicant be admitted.”)

Recommenders are then asked to offer a written assessment of the applicant by responding to the following four questions, either in text boxes on the online interface or in a separate PDF document.

How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?

How do the candidate’s performance, potential, background, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples.

Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.

How would you describe the applicant’s interpersonal skills?

收藏 分享
[img][/img]

看看

谢谢分享

mark一下

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看