返回列表 发帖

美国商学院申请系列之九:商学院面试最常见的九大类80个问题 【转载】

经历了这么多次面试,至少有一个收获就是总结了九大类80道常见的面试题。依然不全面,但应该可以覆盖比较常见的各校通用的面试题目,其他的就是每校有自己风格的题目了。应该还是有些参考作用。所以这次全程干货吧。也不说啥了。

一、Personal experience & self-awareness

1.  Tell me about yourself/walk me through your resume, including every transitions of your life and your choice, on all academic, professional and personal issues/career progress & promotion

2.  What makes you stand out?

3.  What you are most proud of/biggest achievement, in both personaland professional?

4.  What's the biggest challenge you have faced? And how did yourespond?

5.  Hobbies? When hobby began?

6.  What do you do outside of work?

7.  How would your friends/co-workers/supervisor describe you?

8.  What are your biggest weaknesses?

9.  What are your biggest strengths?

10. 5 words to describe yourself and examples

11. 5 words your boss/supervisors/colleagues to describe you and examples

12. What will make you feel passionate?

13. Your favorite teacher in childhood

二、Leadership experience

14. Leadership experiences

15. What kind of leader are you?

16. Are you a team player,individual contributor or leader?

17. Any people you manage? How do you mentor the new staff joining your team?

18. What's your leadership style?

19. Discuss a time when you successfully supervised a diverse group of people toward a difficult goal.

20. Give an example of when you accomplished something significant that wouldn’t have happened if you hadn't been there.

21. Tell me about a situation where you had to persuade someone to agree with your point of view

22. Describe a time when you had to gain upper management's support for an idea/proposal.

23. Name a time when you had to convince someone who didn't report directly to you to do something they didn't want to do.

24. Describe a situation in which you identified key problems early on in a project and were able to avert a crisis.

25. Tell me about a time when you led a team to a goal even though the individual team members were skepticalthat it could be accomplished.

26. Discuss a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.

27.如果manage的人资历比你长怎么办

三、Teamwork experience

28. Teamwork experience? What role do you play in a team?

29. Weakness in teamwork

30. How have you dealt with a person who was difficult to work with?

31. Tell me about the toughest group that you ever worked in. what made it so tough, and how did you handle it?

32. Describe a time when you have a conflict with another person in a corporate or school setting.

33. Tell me about a time when you worked with someone who didn't follow through. What did you do?

34.如何给下属不太好的feedback

四、Ethics

35. Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced in your career. What kind of challenges did it bring about? How did you resolve it?

36. Give me an example of when you pushed back against doing something.

37. What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make on the job? Outside of your job?

38. 有没有碰到属下有XXX这样的问题

五、Failure

39. Adversity/Tell me about your most spectacular failure. What happened? What went wrong? How did you react? How did your supervisor react? What did you learn? How you applied that lesson in a later situation.

40. Discuss a time when you didn’t succeed on the first try.

41. What is the worst professional decision you have ever made?

42. Tell me about a time when you weren't very pleased with your performance

43. Describe a situation in which you wish you had acted differently with someone in your group.

44. Failure story

六、Other work and school experience

45. Difficulties/Challenge in my work? Challenging experience?

46. Why this company

47. My idea to this industry and to this company

48. Why did you do XXX? What have you learnt through that experience? Learn anything unexpected? Example?

49. Biggest excitement in your job

50.你在公司有多次promotion,你是怎么做到的。印象最深的是什么?随着晋升,工作的性质发生了什么变化。你和同事的关系发生了什么变化?

51. Detailed describe one of your projects. What is your role in the project? detailed questions about work

52. What are your typical job duties/What's your current role and responsibility?

53. What have you learnt from work? What is its benefit for MBA?

54. Activities in university

55. Why this university? Why this major? Why continue graduate study?

56. Communication skills example

57. How to deal with local Chinese clients

七、Application & school

58. Why MBA? Why now?

59. Why this school?

60. Short term and long term goal?

61. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

62. What do you want to gain in this school?

63. Why you? Your contribution to the school and after graduation? How do you fit in B-school?

64. What are the top 3 preferable cities for working after graduation? If the No.1 city has no such a job as you wished to focus on, will you change your focus or turn to No.2 city?

65. What if I don't get the desired job after graduation?

66. Any other schools? Why? 怎么挑选申请的学校?Difference between XXX and YYY? Which school will you choose if you have offers from all of them?

67. Any back-up plan in case this year's application fails?

68. What courses to take? What clubs/activities to attend? What to do outside of class?

八、Innovation

69. Name a time when youd eveloped a unique and resourceful solution to a problem.

70. Describe a situation when you had to make an important decision without having all of the necessary information at hand.

71. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze facts quickly, identify the issues, and develop an action plan.

72. Give me an example of when you thought out of the box.

73. Tell me about a time when you took a smart risk.

74. Have you ever had to bend a rule to get your work done more efficiently?

九、Others

75. Culture conflict ever had

76. Do you want to stay in US after MBA?

77. What about you I would be surprised to find out?

78. Based on your working experience, what's your take on current economic environment?

79. Questions for theinterviewer

当然,还有第80题是让我印象始终最深刻的,因为曾经在面试中遇到这题,没有准备,也没有答好

80. Tell me something about you that is not in your resume/ besides all the things you have written and spoken, is there anything else you want to tell me?

收藏 分享
[img][/img]

many thanks!

mark

thanks for sharing!

看看来的.......

要努力避免这些问题

谢谢分享.....

谢谢分享...........

mark一下............

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭