返回列表 发帖

Kellogg Video Essay

欢迎大家Post今年遇到的Kellogg Video Essay题目造福后人。

Kellogg Video Essay

The Video Essays provide applicants with an additional opportunity to demonstrate what they will bring to our vibrant Kellogg community – in an interactive way. Each applicant will complete two short video essay questions. The questions are designed to bring to life the person we have learned about on paper.

After submitting a completed application, each applicant will be asked to complete two Video Essay Questions. One will be about the candidate’s interest in Kellogg and the other will be a “getting to know you” type of question.

There are 10 practice questions which candidates can complete as many times as they like to get comfortable with the format and technology. The practice questions and experience will simulate the actual video essay experience, so this is meant to be a useful tool and help applicants feel prepared.

There is not an opportunity to re-do the answer to the official video essay questions. We encourage applicants to practice so they are comfortable with the format once it is time to complete the official questions.

Candidates will have 20 seconds to think about their question and up to 1 minute to give their response.

We estimate the Video Essays will take 15-20 minutes to complete – which includes time for set-up and answering all the practice questions.
收藏 分享

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:    Why does Kellogg have a video essay?
A:    Student culture is hugely important at Kellogg. So we want to meet everyone. EVERYONE. We use the video essays as additional information to the application. It is the last thing we review when reading an application. It gives us a sense of your personality and allows us to get to know you in a more personal way than we can through your essays.

Q:    What makes a good video essay?
A:    Be yourself. We don't want scripted answers - we want to know what you think. We want to get to know you and learn something new about you, so please do not try to reuse an example from an essay that might in some roundabout way answer the video essay question you are being asked.

Q:    What kind of questions will you ask?
A:    We are going to be honest about this. Really. We don't want you to stress. We will ask you one question about your interest in Kellogg (no need to memorize the website). We will also ask you one question to help us get to know you. Want an example? Okay. "If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be and why?" See, not so hard. Right?

Q:    Are there right or wrong answers?
A:    No. This isn't a test. We use the video essay to gain additional information about you and get to know you in a more personal way. Don't have a perfect answer to the question? Do not panic! Answer it the best way you can and let your personality shine.

Q:    How many times can I record myself?
A:    You can practice recording yourself as many times as you want and the practice experience (format and types of questions) will be identical to the actual experience. But, when it comes to getting your actual video essay questions, you will only have one try. So practice. We know you like to be prepared! Get comfortable with the technology. We put good practice questions out there so you won't be nervous. Have fun and do your best.

Q:    Really, I don't get a second chance?
A:    Nope, sorry. This is a bit like an interview. Sometimes in an interview you are asked a question and you don't have the perfect answer, but you go ahead and give the best response you can. And, most of the time, it turns out well. That's what this is. Take a deep breath before you start and be confident in yourself and your ability to give a great answer.

Q:    How much time will I have to think of a response and how long will I have to give my answer?
A:    You will have 20 seconds to think of your response and 60 seconds to give your answer. We suggest you practice. It will make this easier. Take 10 minutes to go through the practice questions. Answer them as if they were your real questions. The more you practice the more comfortable you will feel doing the real video essays.

Q:    What should I wear? Do I have to wear a suit?
A: You can wear a suit if you want to; but business casual is certainly okay with us too. And really, we will only see your head and shoulders so you can wear a collared shirt and we would never know you were still in your sweatpants.

Q: Where should I record my video essay?
A: Wherever you like - your office, kitchen, apartment, hotel room. Just make sure you pick a place where you have a good internet connection and no distractions.

Q:    What part of the application process is the video essay? How do I access the Video Essay?
A: After submitting your application, the Video Essay will be available when you log in to your applicant status page.

Q:    How much time will I have to complete the video essays?
A:    After submitting your application you will be given access to the Video Essay component and will have one week after the application is due to complete the Video Essay. We encourage applicants to complete their Video Essay shortly after submitting the application while information is still fresh in your mind and so you don’t forget!  Also, please try not to wait for the last possible moment to record your video essay - it will feel more stressful if you are doing it at the last minute and in a rush. Block out 15-20 minutes a few days after you submit your application and complete it.

Q:    How long will this take me?
A:    To be safe we are saying 15-20 minutes, but we think 15 if you decide not to do all the practice questions and don't have any questions on the set-up.

我来贴一个吧

1. what is your passion and why?

2. something about Kellogg, can't remember the exact question..

1. What will you do tomorrow afternoon?

2. Y kellogg?

请问今年是不是像去年一样有3次重录的机会了呀?

今年只有一次機會

1、你作为leader 面临的最大挑战是什么?2、你最近做了什么来提升你的network,3、公司应该更依靠内部有经验的员工,而不是外部专家,你是否同意?Hope this will help!

1. Who is your personal hero and why?
2. How do you think Kellogg can help you achieve your career goal?

1. What would you do if you have one year off from work?
2. What are you most excited coming to Kellogg?

1. What's your favorite activity in the community.
2. How can Kellogg help you? (Didn't specify my career)

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看