返回列表 发帖

[面试经验] USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions 2013-2014年汇总

1.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Adcom / Skype

Mar 17, 2014

The interview took place over Skype with an Adcom member who only had my resume. While Skype can be a little awkward, it felt quite comfortable. The coversation lasted approximately 40 minutes and I was asked relatively standard questions about my short-term and long-term goals, working on teams, why MBA, why Marshall, etc. I was asked about the biggest misconception about me, an interesting question, but no real curveballs.
The Adcom member was very nice and explained what would happen next and a bit about how their process works.

2.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Adcom / On-campus

Mar 4, 2014

The atmosphere was casual. I was expecting something more structured and formal, but it ended up being a 45 minute barrage of why get an MBA and then 15 minutes of questions. I thought this was pretty unusual, and I couldn’t get a good read on the Adcom. The interviewer seemed to have read my application as he targeted my future goals right away. I was thrown a bit by how much persuading I had to do with just why an MBA because I felt at some point, we should’ve moved on, but he kept at it. But there’s nothing wrong with that, as I was comfortable speaking about my goals, background, network, and ambitions. For certain industries, the Trojan Network will get you where you want to be, and business school is so much more than just classes and a diploma.

3.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Ad Com / Campus

Mar 25, 2013

It was a fairly easy interview compared to others I have seen on here. The adcom had read my application. The questions were the following.

1. Talk about the most recent two experiences and how you got to those positions?

2. Why an MBA?

3. Why USC?

4.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Second-year student / On-Campus

Mar 12, 2013

Blind interview with a second-year student. There were several other students interviewing with other people at the same time in other rooms.

Questions Asked:
1. Can you tell me your job history from past to present?
2. Why do you want an MBA? Why now? What do you want to do with it after?
3. Why USC? What clubs are you interested in?
4. Can you tell me about a time you were able to lead a team?
5. Any questions for me? I asked why he picked USC? What is it about the culture that stands out to him? What clubs is he a part of? Is there anything he would do different if he could start over in year 1? Does he think now is a good time to be getting an MBA? How does he think recruiting has changed at all (given recent articles written about USC’s career center and recruiting?

5.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1 / Adcom / Off-Campus

Mar 5, 2013

My interviewer was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The whole interview lasted about 40 minutes and the questions they asked me were the following:
-What books have you read recently?
-Describe yourself using 3 adjectives
-What would your ideal job be?
-Tell me about the difficulties you had on your last job
- Which is the biggest misconception about you?
-Any difficult experiences on handling a team?
-How do you think you are going to take advantage of getting an MBA?
-Do you wish to ask me anything?

It was a very stress-free conversation, and every time the interviewer shows a very patient attitude towards me.

6.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Adcom / Skype

Mar 5, 2013

I had scheduled the Skype interview and when the day came, I prepared myself to face 40 minutes worth of questions. The interviewer was patient enough to cope with my not-so-reliable internet connection, making the video quality pretty bad at times.
Nevertheless, we were able to carry out the interview without any interruptions.
The interviewer told me that he had read my application beforehand and my resume as well, but he asked me to walk him through my resume all the same. He then asked why did I chose Marshall as the place to continue my studies and told me to describe my strengths and the reasons why I should be admitted. Then followed the request to tell him my past leadership experiences and to provide 3 adjectives that described my personality best. He also asked me how I was going to pay for my studies and a couple of questions about a past job I had included in my resume. He then was open to my questioning, so I asked a few and the interview was over.
I have to confess that I was surprised on how patient he was and that he never interrupted me when I was answering, no matter how long the answer was. He was able to answer all my questions perfectly and I ended up very satisfied. I hope I do get admitted, so I can be around more people like this interviewer!

7.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus

Mar 4, 2013

My interview was a personal one with a student. The interview was very general. A few questions were asked about my goals and why Marshall etc. (What are your short- term and long-term post MBA goals? How will USC Marshall help you achieve these goals) but after that we started discussing my personal life (“A challenging international experience?”,”A personal or professional setback”, “An entrepreneur you admire”) and then more random stuff, like cloud computing and Spanish language. So according to me, when you’ve got an interview, it means that you’re already a good contender and they just want to get to know you as a person.

8.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions:Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus

Feb 28, 2013

They first asked me to introduce yourself and tell them 3 key learnings from my work experience. Then, the classic “Why MBA?” followed by “Why do you want to do MBA at this stage in your life?”
They were intersted in my short- and long-term career goals? and asked me”Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
Afterwards, they told me to tell them about a challenging situation that I’d faced and how did I resolve it?
They moved on to “What are your greatest strengths? Give examples” and “What are your weaknesses? Give examples”
Finally, the told me to describe are my greatest achievement to date, and after that they asked me if I had any questions, so I asked I think 3 questions. Feeling quite happy I went home and told everyone in my family that it had been very good. They were quite to the point, with no tricky questions.

9.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2/AdCom/Skype

Dec 19, 2012

The interview was blind. The interviewer asked the folllowing questions:

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why do you want to pursue an MBA at this point in your career ?
3. Why Marshall ?
4. What do you hope to get out of an MBA at Marshall ?
5. What do you do in your free time ?
6. If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be ?
7. Describe yourself as a leader.
8. You said you read biographies and follow business leaders, so who is your role model in life ?
9. Do you have any questions for me ?

I asked some standard questions I had found on the internet, since I did not have time to prepare for the interview.

10.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1/Adcom/Skype

Dec 18, 2012

The interviewer was very friendly. Her name was Joanne and she was part of adcom. The interview was a blind interview, a simple affair which started out with some basic questions:

1. So, I have not read your profile, could you walk me through your resume, so that we have an idea about your profile. – Walked her through the resume.
2. Then there were some profile specific questions regarding the choices I had made in my career.
3. Describe your leadership style.
4. What would you change about your leadership style.
5. Why have you chosen Marshall School for your MBA ? What do you hope to get out of the whole MBA experience ?

What would you change about your leadership style was a surprising question for me.

There were some follow up questions regarding why mba and why now. Then she asked me if I had any questions. I asked about stuff that wasn’t on the website and my particular housing requirements. I learned that they didn’t provide much housing within/near campus. And then we exchanged email addresses, and the interview was done.

11.USC / Marshall MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 3 / First-year Student / Skype

Apr 25, 2012

Duration : 30 minutes

The interview started off with he telling me that it is a blind interview and has only read my resume.He also said to take it easy as he just wants to know me better.

Questions :

• Briefly share about your career progress
  • Share more on your current position. Role and Responsibilities, Organization.
  • Challenges you found in your current team.
  • Share something innovative you did.I shared a personal experience.
  • Your goals.I said entrepreneurship.He told me to elaborate on the business idea.
  • What are the reasons that make you choose USC Marshall?
  • What kind of contribution that will you bring to the USC Community on campus / off campus?
  • What clubs will you join?
  • Any questions for interviewer?
收藏 分享

看看。。。

酱油党~~~

酱油党~~~

酱油党围观

kankan.........

看看。。

kkkk。。。

题目吸引来看看~

看看。。。。