返回列表 发帖

[面试经验] Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions2013-2014年汇总

1.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1 / Adcom / On-Campus

Mar 20, 2014

My interview went well. Many questions were asked, but a few that I remember were:

1. Why I chose to apply to the school?

2. What I look forward to achieve through attending?

3. Where do I see myself in 4 years?

The interview went pretty much as I expected. I had done my research prior so nothing was of shock to me. It lasted for about 30 minutes.

2.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-Campus

Mar 18, 2014

The questions asked in my ISB interview were simple:

- Why ISB?
- Career goals?
- How do I spend my leisure time? (This was basically checking how I manage my time when I am not working.)
- Common interests / hobbies?
- Do I have any previous work experience?

The overall interview lasted for about 30 mins and she told that she would discuss with other fellows and will email me back..

3.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Alumnus / On-Campus

Feb 26, 2014

The interview was conducted by 3 alums of ISB. Most of the questions were asked by the two men. The lady asked one question towards the end of the interview. The interview panel was fairly conversational and made sure to make me comfortable during the interview.

These were the questions asked by the interview panel.

1. Tell me about your professional experience after finishing your undergraduate training.
- Told them even though I was doctor by education, I was interested in management and joined the management team of a healthcare start-up. I described the key roles that I had held in my organization.

2. What was your most significant achievement in your experience and why ?

3. What have been the challenges in your role in this organization ?

4. You seem to be passionate about your job and your organization. Will you join ISB if offered a seat ? Why do you want to take time out from your career ?

5. How many patients does your organization treat in a year ?

6. What are the challenges facing your organization ?

7. Who are the competitors to your organization ? (In my application, I had written “Strategy” as my post-MBA function)

8. What has been the impact of the competitors on your organization ?

9. What are you / your organization doing to counter the impact of your competitors ?

10. ( One of the essays that I had written was about my efforts to improve my English speaking skills ) – You have mentioned in one of your essays that you had put in effort to improve your English speaking skills. I see that you speak pretty good English. How did you overcome your inhibition to speak in English ?

10. They asked me about my hobby and how it has helped me in my career. ( The only question asked by the lady )

11. What do you want to do after ISB ? You have worked in your organization for 5 years now. Will you be going back to your current organization ? If no, then why will they let you come to ISB ? Won’t they try to retain you ?

12. Do you have any questions for the interview panel ?

It was evident that the interview panel had read my application in detail. They referred to specific anecdotes in the essays that I had written and asked me more about them ( See Q10). I had mentioned that Post MBA, I wanted to move from my present Operations role to a Strategy role. They asked questions related to the strategy of my current organization ( Q 5 to 9).

Overall the interview was a pleasant experience. I was expecting a lot more grilling / probing questions from the interview panel, but was surprised that they were quite friendly and completed in the interview in 30 minutes.

Happy to state that I got an offer of admission from ISB last week.

3.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: R1/Alumni/Hyderabad

Jan 23, 2013

There were 3 members in my panel – 2 alumni and 1 admissions committee member
They started the conversation with light chat about the campus and my city
Questions asked-
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Questions on work experience – make sure you answer it well
3. My career domain was consulting was they asked ‘Why consulting’
4. Why now?
5. Backup plan
6. Why not a 2 year program
7. 3 things which you hate about consulting
8. Why MBA
9. Why ISB
10. a guesstimate question

I ended up the conversation with 1 question about the ISB.

4.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2/ Alumnus/ On Campus

Jan 10, 2013

I reached the venue one hour before the scheduled time for interview

I was asked to write a 50-100 word essay on a word. It is a straight forward word. I recommend that don’t sweat so much on it.

I was interviewed by a panel of 3 alumnus. The interview lasted for about 35 minutes.

It started with ice-breaker questions such as where are you staying at Hyderabad. How often do you visit Hyderabad.

My interview was all about my entrepreneurship stint. There was no hiccup. It was more of a conversation. I was not asked Why MBA or Why ISB ?

I was asked would you make sure that while studying at ISB you would not work for you company ?

Rounding up, I was asked if I had any questions ? Asked a question about their dual campus system.

After that, we again had 5 minutes discussion about the sector I am working in and its scope going ahead in India and Asia.

5.Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1/ Adcom/On-Campus

Dec 20, 2012

Before interview I was given a word “Action” and was asked to write about 50-100 words.

At 4:00 P.M. I was called inside for the interview. It was a panel of three members.

Interview was started by Adcom member. He asked me to list out the current projects I’m doing and then asked to explain each project in detail. He often asked the technicalities of the projects. This discussion went on about 15 minutes.

Then the second panel member asked me about the Entrepreneurial experience I had and the learnings. How would I react if I lose money in a venture.

Finally the third panel member asked me to list out three questions that i expected ISB Adcom would ask. When i listed them out, they were curious to know why I wanted to leave a stable government job.

With this my interview ended in about 25 minutes.

收藏 分享

看看。。。

看看。。。

酱油党~~~

酱油党围观

围观围观!!!!

我来看看学习经验

dddddddddd

谢谢卤煮分享

kkkk。。。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭