返回列表 发帖

[面试经验] CBS MBA Admissions Interview With Alumnus Sep 23, 2014

I applied for the J-term and got the interview call within 2 weeks of applying.  I scheduled the interview with an alum-most of them did not have a similar background as mine. He called me to his office so it was a formal setting.

The interview started off by him discussing about my current work. We got into the details of my profile, the product, and the difficulties my sector is facing. There were a few standard questions as have been listed out in almost all other posts.

1. Why MBA?

2. Why Columbia?

3. What value can you add to Columbia?

4. Describe an ethical dilemma you have faced.

In every answer, he would pick up one thing and switch to that topic to see how comfortable I was with what I was saying.

After 40 minutes, he asked me if I had any questions for him which went on for about 5 minutes and that was it.

Overall, a very relaxed interview, even after it being a formal setting. He made me feel very comfortable since the interview went on in more of a chatty fashion rather than it being question-answer session. I hope to hear from them in about 2 weeks as the website suggests. Fingers crossed.

收藏 分享

打个酱油我就走!

看看。。

好文章,学习借鉴

看看。。

谢谢露珠的分享!!!!!

我来学习经验

dddddddddddddd

看看。。。

看看。。。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭