返回列表 发帖

【托福30分作文模板】自制备考模板 回馈论坛~【申精】

之前在论坛发过一篇托福备考心得,时隔大半年了有老同学来问考试经验,突然想起来这篇已经忘记好久的帖子。翻开来看发现自己忘记了发承诺好的作文模板,而评论区还有同学在问,所以重新起个帖子发在这里:)

这是我当时考试自己用的两篇作文模板,因为当时怕有抄袭之嫌,所以没有用任何现成的模板,而是根据所有上课知识和自己看辅导书和帖子的知识取其精髓自制了两份模板。所以,在此也只能贴上来给大家作备考作文时的参考,虽说看到此贴的同学可能没有上新神马方的同学那么多,但万一要是和别人撞了也不是太好哈!自己写一份比我更好的模板,感觉萌萌哒!

(p.s 本来想比我考试时写的那篇独立作文也贴过来,无奈考完太久了,evernote上也找不到……只能做一回标题党,只发模板啦!具体作文准备详见我之前的帖子~原谅芦竹考完托福已然一年多了…无法一一详述哇……)

独立写作模板

第一段:

1)   As modern society develops, people will face more competition in the future.
2)   At this time, study in universities plays a more essential role in students’ life than ever, and this is where the controversy arises.
3)   Some maintain that it is of great benefit to take classes in various subjects.
4)   Meanwhile, those (who strongly disagree with it) cite thatstudents should specialize in only one subject.
5)   To my way of thinking, the former\latter one is more favorable.

第二段:(例法+举反例)
To begin with, basic to B is A.

e.g  Basic to any under uderstanding of Canada in the 20 years after the second  world war is the country’s impressive population growth.

第三段:(因果法:多分析)
On top of that, the importance of A to B can never be exaggerated.

e.g  The importance of biological diversity, (同谓语)the number of species in a particular ecosystem, tothe health of the Earth and human being can never be ignored.

第四段:
1)   Superior as computers are, they bring their own problems as well.
2)   Some people say that (加入干中的相反点)computers made life more complex and stressful. …
3)   But the minor disadvantages can be ignored when compared with its amazing advantages.

第五段:
1)   In sum, 重申点。
2)   Although I agree that there may be a couple of disadvantages of computers,
-  with the development of computer science, I believe that we will be able to make better use of computers and find ways to reduce the pressure they bring.
- I feel that the advantages far outweigh them.

综合写作模板

The professor actually contradicts the statement made in the passage.
He is of the view that….
And in the lecture, he uses three specific points to bolster his idea.

According to the professor, …. The reading passage, by contrast, suggests that….

On top of that, the professor believes that…. This viewpoint puts in doubt the idea presented in the reading that….

Finally, even though the reading passage contends that…, the professor argues in the lecture that…. Evidently, the professor’s argument disproves its counterpart in the reading.

注意点:
1、要点(戴云讲义前面的经验
1)不能抄袭阅读,一定要法同复述
2)听力的要点要全部包括(例子和细节,要点能越完整重越好),听完后不着急笔写,花两分钟时间完善一下笔
3)模板很重要。此不考察言、逻辑,只考察是否能完整复述听力内容以及听力和阅读的关系
4)字数在300-400字为宜。尽量包括所有要点,写了420字。

2、戴云的笔记要点
0)听力要点,丢1个,扣2分
1)阅读和听力的要点永远各3个
2)阅读永远是3分钟,要读懂
3)只用写出阅读的要点,但要写出听力的要点和细节
收藏 分享