返回列表 发帖

求助选校-Cornell vs Yale vs Duke for asset management or consulting

单选投票, 共有 10 人参与投票

您所在的用户组没有投票权限
各位大神,小妹在此求助,快截止了,选校好纠结。。内容如下

Admitted school:               Duke Fuqua, Yale SOM, Cornell Johnson, no $$.
Background:                     investment consulting for institutional fund in UK; CFA charter holder; maths stats undergraduate.
Target industry:                buy side asset management or strategic consulting (not decided)
Target location:                US for 2-5 years immediately post MBA, long term back in Asia
Participated admitted student weekend:                 Duke and Cornell, and Yale only for a day

三个学校都超friendly, 尤其是cornell,整个已经融入进去了。可惜yale我只visit了一天也没见到未来同学也没和什么club人聊天,不过就业率统计书面上面差不多。Fuqua偏consulting,fiannance就不是很行感觉,yale和cornell都差不多。

大家觉得选校啥最重要, 我这怎么选啊,
还请多给点分析啊。 万分感激!

qrcode_for_gh_62a321da9b58_430.jpg
收藏 分享

I was in a similar situation - I have Duke, Ross and Cornell. I ended up picking Cornell altho its ranking is lower. As my post-MBA goal is to do IB on Wall Street, I think Cornell is relatively more competitive among these three school. PLUS...(don't call me lame) it has the Ivy brand.

HOWEVER...now you have Yale as an option, I would then pick Yale if I were you as you'll have both school prestige and academic standards

vote for Yale of course!
You will find tons of buy-side leaders from Yale!

就MBA而言 Duke > Cornell > Yale

就回国骗人而言 Yale > Cornell > Duke

buy side?没中国人什么事情,leader再多你也就是和人家瞎扯5分钟而已

MBA is not about ranking or business school itself. It's about opening your potential. And your potential is inspired by the university, the culture, the tradition, you alums, and your peers. My advise is, just don't narrow down yourself. 75% MBA change their mind after graduate (quote from MIT Sloan).

I suggest Yale due to own diligence. I suggest you take a full look of the school.
And yes, Duke and Cornell are both amazing schools.

duke的综合实力比那两所学校强,但回国发展yale牌子国人很认可!

回国发展就选择Yale,想留在美国工作一段时间就选Cornell和Duke,Cornell常春藤效应在美国应该很受用

dddddddddddddddddddd

题目吸引来看看~

随便看看,不发表意见

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看