楼主辛苦了哈...

thanks for sharing

打个酱油我就走!

just for a look!

谢谢卤煮分享

O(∩_∩)O谢谢,这完全是楼主的签到帖啊

Dec. 23

Christmas Around the World

Christmas is the world's most popular holiday. More than 160 countries celebrate Christmas as an offcial holiday. In many of those countries, Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year.

As you might imagine, people around the world celebrate with a wide range of Christmas traditions. Some Christmas traditions are universal. In most countries, people exchange gifts and put up Christmas trees. Many countries also sing the same Christmas carols. But each country has its own special traditions, as well.

SWEDEN

Christmas celebrations begin in Sweden on Lucia Day, December 13. Tradition says Lucia was a girl who gave food to poor, hungry people long ago. As part of the celebration, girls wear wreaths with seven candles on their heads.

GREECE

Christians in Greece prepare for Christmas by fasting. They believe this helps them prepare their hearts to celebrate the birth of Jesus. On Christmas Eve, children go out into the streets and sing carols. On Christmas day, the fast ends with a wonderful feast.

Dec. 22

Success in Managing your money

Know where your money goes

Do you ever wonder where all your money in your pocket goes? If you do, maybe it's time to examine your spending habits. Think about purchases before you make them. Ask yourself questions like these:

Can I do without it?

Can I continue to use what i already have?

Can I substitute something less expensive?

Is it a want or a need?

Why do i want to buy it?

Learn to say "no" to unnecessary purchases. Then you'll have money to buy the things you really want or need.

Watch those credit cards

Credit cards are convenient, but they make it easy to get deep into debt. When you use a credit card, buy only what you can afford. Then pay the full amount of the bill every month. If you don't, you'll pay a lot of interest.

Let's say, for example, you charge $1,000 and just make minimum payment each month. It will take you 12 years to pay back all the money with interest!

Try these tips and you'll find that  your money is a little less quick to say goodbye.

Dec.21

Success in Managing your money

An American proverb says,"Money talks, but all it ever says is goodbye." How fast it says goodbye is up to you. Does money burn a hole in your pocket? Or do you spend it carefully? If you use your money wisely, you'll be much more likely to have enough when you need it.

There is no time like the present to learn how to manage your money. Develop good financial habits now, and they will follow you your entire life. These tips will help you develop good habits.

Set goals

To manage your money, look into the future, what's it you want. Once you decide, you can set goals to get it. Then you'll be less likely to squander your money.

You should have short-term, intermediate-term and long-term goals. Short-term goals are things you want in less than a year, like buying a new clothes or taking a vacation. Intermediate-term goals can be accomplished in one to five years. Long-term goals look ahead five to ten years or longer. These are things like going to college or buying an apartment.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看