返回列表 发帖

Reflections on TOEFL prep-14 days-111

这篇是托福考完当天写下的一些感想,当时许愿分数上了110就把它发出来,这篇帖子算是还愿。同时受益很多,也算一点小小的回馈,希望能够对大家有哪怕只是一点点的启发。

在各位写作满分的大牛面前有点班门弄斧了,不过总觉得这样才算是自己托福备考的一个完整的结束。也祝福所有的CDer都有好的考试和申请结果!

First of all, my biggest thanks to my dearest Tree. I couldn't have been where I am without your unconditional support. You really went out of your way to provide test-prep materials, offer feedback when I needed it most and encouraged me so much! I enjoyed so much working toward the same goal with you!

Overview
I spent literally 14 days during the prep. On the average, I spent 8 hours per day, much fewer in the first week and more in the second week. I wish I could have worked harder in the beginning. If only I could have accelerated the decision-making process!

For the first week, my focus was 1) understanding and getting familiar with the exam and 2) the reading and listening sections. For the second week, I focused on 1)the speaking and writing sections and 2)successful exam-taking techniques and past exam questions.

I guess the strategy generally worked for me though I wish I could ensure at least one hour's speaking practice in the first week. That way, I might be able to develop a better sense of time management in speaking.

Specific Experience on Each Section
Reading:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Final words

As much as I dread the exam, I think it's really practical in that the skills tested are really the ones essential to pursue graduate study in the US. And it's actually a great way to improve one's language skills.

It's been a rewarding journey, no matter what the results will be. And I'm really fortunate to have dear Tree's support all along the way and some luck.
收藏 分享

thanks for sharing

酱油!

看看。。。。。。。。。。。

LZ说的很好,期待更多的心得分享~小板凳已搬好!

谢谢露珠的分享

谢谢卤煮分享!

学习经验!

just for a look!

打个酱油我就走!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭