返回列表 发帖

高级口语授课笔记(五十七)--(六十八)

1. We cream off the most brilliant. 我们只挑最棒的。
2.  I looked ludicrous. 我显得跟傻冒似的。
3.  You touched a raw nerve. 你犯忌讳了。
4.  Wish you a speedy recovery. 祝你早日康复。
5.  You can fish in troubled waters. 你可以浑水摸鱼。
6.  I don’t want to go to law. 我可不想打官司。
7.  The pink of perfection! 炉火纯青!
8.  She is shy and retiring. 她很害羞。
9.  The word insubordination is beyond me. 我不知服从为何物。
10. Simmer gently for 20 m then drain the solution. 文火煎20分钟,然后将药水滗出


1. It can be very irksome. 有时非常令人讨厌。
2.  You need to keep your hand in. 你应该拳不离手。
3.  She’s no respecter of tradition. 她从来不尊重传统。
4.  It’s pure supposition. 只是主观臆断而已。
5.  The news came like a bolt from the blue. 这个消息仿佛晴天霹雳。
6.  Don’t tempt providence. 别心存侥幸。
7.  Don’t be a dog in the manger. 别占着茅坑不拉屎。
8.  Don’t be such a hothead. 别那么莽撞。
9.  He has a massive potbelly. 他有个将军肚。
10. It’s just a temporary expedient. 这只是个权宜之计。


1. I can’t give you a cast-iron guarantee. 我不敢打保票。
2.  Tell me the unvarnished truth. 实话实说。
3.  Stop fudging the issue. 不要回避问题。
4.  I have to race against time. 我得抢时间。
5.  Who is the moving spirit? 谁是策划者?
6.  I can drink them under the table. 我能把他们喝趴下。
7.  My heart was palpitating with fear. 我害怕得心砰砰直跳。
8.  Preserve your sanity. 保持理智。
9.  I won’t let her slip through my fingers. 我不会错过这么好的女孩。
10. It’s my pride and joy. 它是我的精神寄托。
1. I immediately felt small. 我立刻感到自己的渺小。
2.  You’d fall between two stools. 你会两头落空的。
3.  She is bedridden. 她只能卧床。
4.  I’ll thrash you. 我抽你。
5.  I’m on the shelf. 我是嫁不出去喽。
6.  You cannot unscramble scrambled eggs. 木已成舟。
7.  The revolt was quashed. 起义被镇压了。
8.  You’ll meet your Waterloo. 你会遭遇滑铁卢。
9.  I enjoy the placid pace of village life. 我喜欢宁静的乡村生活。
10. At least you can avoid the drudgery of housework. 你至少不用干家务。

1. She keeps her own counsel. 她深藏不露。
2.  They exchanged knowing glances. 他们交换了一下眼色。
3.  Your job is a bed of roses. 你的工作太美了。
4.  Hooray! 万岁!
5.  The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。
6.  My stomach bloated up. 我腹胀。
7.  It’s irretrievably lost. 永远地失去了。
8.  Let’s take the offensive. 我们转守为攻。
9.  You make me the whipping boy? 你让我当替罪羊?
10. Betrayal is ubiquitous. 背叛无处不在。

1. I’m reckoning on your continued support. 我指望你继续支持我。
2.  He’s my boon companion. 他是我的挚友。
3.  I always stay on the right side of the law. 我向来遵纪守法。
4.  No quarter is given. 一个不留。
5.  My car is ailing. 我的车出毛病了。
6.  He was peppered with bullets. 他被打成蚂蜂窝了。
7.  Don’t be keyed up. 不要紧张。
8.  You can’t make bricks without straw. 巧妇难为无米之炊。
9.  Control your irritability. 不要发火。
10. My behavior is above reproach. 我的做法无可厚非。
  
收藏 分享

看看。。。。。。

TOP

kkkkkkkkkkkk

TOP

看看。。。。

TOP

看看。。。。

TOP

kankan......

TOP

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

TOP

看看。。。。

TOP

看看。。。。

TOP

路过,回帖拿分来了

TOP

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭


美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%


查看