返回列表 发帖

高级口语授课笔记(五十七)--(六十八)

1. We cream off the most brilliant. 我们只挑最棒的。
2.  I looked ludicrous. 我显得跟傻冒似的。
3.  You touched a raw nerve. 你犯忌讳了。
4.  Wish you a speedy recovery. 祝你早日康复。
5.  You can fish in troubled waters. 你可以浑水摸鱼。
6.  I don’t want to go to law. 我可不想打官司。
7.  The pink of perfection! 炉火纯青!
8.  She is shy and retiring. 她很害羞。
9.  The word insubordination is beyond me. 我不知服从为何物。
10. Simmer gently for 20 m then drain the solution. 文火煎20分钟,然后将药水滗出


1. It can be very irksome. 有时非常令人讨厌。
2.  You need to keep your hand in. 你应该拳不离手。
3.  She’s no respecter of tradition. 她从来不尊重传统。
4.  It’s pure supposition. 只是主观臆断而已。
5.  The news came like a bolt from the blue. 这个消息仿佛晴天霹雳。
6.  Don’t tempt providence. 别心存侥幸。
7.  Don’t be a dog in the manger. 别占着茅坑不拉屎。
8.  Don’t be such a hothead. 别那么莽撞。
9.  He has a massive potbelly. 他有个将军肚。
10. It’s just a temporary expedient. 这只是个权宜之计。


1. I can’t give you a cast-iron guarantee. 我不敢打保票。
2.  Tell me the unvarnished truth. 实话实说。
3.  Stop fudging the issue. 不要回避问题。
4.  I have to race against time. 我得抢时间。
5.  Who is the moving spirit? 谁是策划者?
6.  I can drink them under the table. 我能把他们喝趴下。
7.  My heart was palpitating with fear. 我害怕得心砰砰直跳。
8.  Preserve your sanity. 保持理智。
9.  I won’t let her slip through my fingers. 我不会错过这么好的女孩。
10. It’s my pride and joy. 它是我的精神寄托。
1. I immediately felt small. 我立刻感到自己的渺小。
2.  You’d fall between two stools. 你会两头落空的。
3.  She is bedridden. 她只能卧床。
4.  I’ll thrash you. 我抽你。
5.  I’m on the shelf. 我是嫁不出去喽。
6.  You cannot unscramble scrambled eggs. 木已成舟。
7.  The revolt was quashed. 起义被镇压了。
8.  You’ll meet your Waterloo. 你会遭遇滑铁卢。
9.  I enjoy the placid pace of village life. 我喜欢宁静的乡村生活。
10. At least you can avoid the drudgery of housework. 你至少不用干家务。

1. She keeps her own counsel. 她深藏不露。
2.  They exchanged knowing glances. 他们交换了一下眼色。
3.  Your job is a bed of roses. 你的工作太美了。
4.  Hooray! 万岁!
5.  The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。
6.  My stomach bloated up. 我腹胀。
7.  It’s irretrievably lost. 永远地失去了。
8.  Let’s take the offensive. 我们转守为攻。
9.  You make me the whipping boy? 你让我当替罪羊?
10. Betrayal is ubiquitous. 背叛无处不在。

1. I’m reckoning on your continued support. 我指望你继续支持我。
2.  He’s my boon companion. 他是我的挚友。
3.  I always stay on the right side of the law. 我向来遵纪守法。
4.  No quarter is given. 一个不留。
5.  My car is ailing. 我的车出毛病了。
6.  He was peppered with bullets. 他被打成蚂蜂窝了。
7.  Don’t be keyed up. 不要紧张。
8.  You can’t make bricks without straw. 巧妇难为无米之炊。
9.  Control your irritability. 不要发火。
10. My behavior is above reproach. 我的做法无可厚非。
  
收藏 分享

1. The benefits are measurable. 利益可观。
2.  The fire broke out in the dead of night. 火是半夜起的。
3.  We’ve developed a good rapport. 我们很融洽。
4.  I got a tepid response. 反应不冷不热的。
5.  What a poetic justice! 真是报应。
6.  It’s imperative to act now. 该采取行动了。
7.  I’m easy. 怎么都行(随便,我无所谓)。
8.  Raising childen is a mixed blessing. 养孩子有幸福也有烦恼。
9.  No need to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. 杀鸡焉用宰牛刀。
10. It’s just a stall tactic. 这只是个拖延战术。


1. I'll be ready momentarily. 我马上就好。
2.  The repast was fit for a king. 简直是国王的盛宴。
3.  Everything is on hold. 一切都搁置了。
4.  Aren't you a glutton for punishment! 你可真是个受虐狂。
5.  Why not press home your advantage? 干吗不充分利用自己的优势呢?
6.  Shift youself! 抓紧时间!
7.  I’ll shepherd the tourists there. 我领游客过去。
8.  Properly speaking, it is not the case. 严格说来并非如此。
9.  This is the overarching theme. 这是主旋律。
10. Come on. It’s not rocket science. 又不是什么高科技。

1. Are you ready to be put through the mill? 你做好过堂的准备了吗?
2.  I have a low pain threshold. 我很容易感到痛苦。
3.  A hole in one. 一击命中。
4.  It can do wonders for your English. 对你的英语大有好处。
5.  He’s an out-and-out egotist. 他是个不折不扣的自我中心主义者。
6.  She’s a real old battleaxe. 她是个泼妇。
7.  He bought a palatial house. 他买了套富丽堂皇的大房子。
8.  You should have a diet easily digestible. 吃易消化的食物。
9.  You’re reverting to your old habit. 你老毛病又犯了。
10. Don’t be so legalistic. 通融一下嘛。


1. Hopes dimmed. 希望越来越渺茫。
2.  I went all out! 我已尽力了!
3.  The groom made the rounds. 新郎挨个敬酒。
4.  You’re taking your life in your hands. 你在玩命。
5.  It’s just a one-off. 只是一次性的。
6.  I need a few days to mull it over. 给我几天让我想想。
7.  How can we mitigate the effects now? 我们现在怎样才能缓解问题?
8.  They’re as thick as thieves. 他们俩形影不离。
9.  You keep going off on a tangent. 你老是跑题。
10. I’m nursing my energy. 我在积蓄力量。

1. He was sent up for three years. 他蹲了三年监狱。
2.  If she finds out, the balloon will go up. 要是她发现可就糟了。
3.  She has no qualms about lying. 她撒起谎来脸都不带红的。
4.  Answer me unambiguously. 请正面回答。
5.  Actually I’m a man of the old school. 其实我很传统。
6.  Some work experience will stand you in good stead. 积累点工作经验对你有好处。
7.  You’re fighting a losing battle. 不要垂死挣扎了。
8.  You don’t have to be so deferential. 你不必这么恭恭敬敬的。
9.  I bear him no malice. 我对他没有恶意。
10. She’s taken up with a bunch of artistes. 她最近经常跟一帮艺人来往。

1. You better not break ranks. 你最好不要拆大家的台。
2.  I was very dejected. 我沮丧极了。
3.  I only received the results at the eleventh hour. 在最后关头我才收到了成绩。
4.  You laid it on with a trowel. 你太会拍马屁了吧。
5.  There’s safety in numbers. 人多安全。
6.  She started to launch a charm offensive. 她开始施展魅力攻势。
7.  Don’t let success go to your head. 不要让胜利冲昏了头脑。
8.  Stop shedding crocodile tears. 别假惺惺的。
9.  That’s a special pleading. 那是强词夺理。
10. Don’t be such an ostrich. 不要逃避现实。

TOP

many thanks

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

many thanks

TOP

many thanks

TOP

many thanks

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

many thanks

TOP

many thanks

TOP

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭


美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%


查看