返回列表 发帖

美国本科文书PS开头的写作法

美国本科PS开头写法是怎样的?美国留学申请文书ps写作非常重要,ps能弥补你的硬件伤,为自己的申请加分,因此常常能决定申请的成败。尤其是在美国留学申请竞争日趋激烈的今天,ps的写作更显的重要。下面为大家总结了在写ps的开头段时要注意的问题,避免被一眼秒拒掉。下面我们分享一下美国本科PS开头写法要避免六种开头。

美国留学美国本科PS开头写法要避免的六种开头:

美国本科PS开头写法一、重复简历型

I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in … Sciences with a specialization in … in 2002 at … university

点评:美国留学ps不要去重复简历中的东西,这在很多学校的PS要求中明确提到,个人陈述的写作要具体到事件上,事件解决上,而不要单纯重复已有的内容。

美国本科PS开头写法二、学校介绍型

I am an undergraduate in…University , the largest university anda cradle of scientific and technological talents in China.

点评:该同学的ps开头等于是一个申请学校的简介,这好像是在帮助学校做宣传,或表达你有多了解该学校,而不是写个人陈述了。这是没有意义的开头,白白浪费了字数,最容易被秒据掉。

美国本科PS开头写法三、抄袭句式型

As a student majoring in Computer Science, I began my odyssey since I entered undergraduate program. Indeed, having entered this splendid computer world, I am more than greedy for something new.

点评:Odyssey 和more than greedy for something new 这种句式不知道是从哪里学到的,很多同学在用。但你要知道,老外最恨抄袭,最喜原创,所以利害关系大家想想吧。

美国本科PS开头写法四、救世主型

I am a problem solver. I have an impulse as a kind of instincts to solvevarious problems before me and enjoy doing that. Since I was a little boy, a voice from President Franklin Roosevelt has constantly hovered around my mind, "The world can be changed by man's endeavor, …

点评:一副救世主的形象,小时候就受富兰克林的影响,立志改变世界。ps的写作一定要个人化具体化,别吹大牛,甚至带着一种霸权主义思维。

美国本科PS开头写法五、犹抱琵琶型

Making a right decision at the right time is very important for a young people .At present, I have come to a critical point in my life when I have to make a decision concerning my future course of action. Only a perceptive understanding of oneself will enable one to chart his proper action. Aftercarefully thinking, reviewing my life and analyzing my personality, I make the determination and choose to apply for graduate study in XXX. And I choose to specialize in communications which I will pursue a lifelong career.

点评:重点放在自己要做重大决定上了,人生的转折点,然后来上句所谓名言警句。浪费字数,有限的字数里,同学们应该学会直接,并且抓住重点,突出自己最有优势的方面,最有特色的方面。

美国本科PS开头写法六、言幼稚型

'Why the gecko can climb on the wall while we can't-' 'Why the leaves turn red in autumn' 'How many stars are there in the sky-' When I was in childhood, I always kept asking my mom all kinds of questions。I am especially interested in how things work, I can even take apart things for several hours in order to find out its principle.

点评:上来就回忆童年少年自己如何有着远大抱负,who cares。个人陈述字数有限,却用这么多话描述童年,没有任何意义。学校想知道你如何看待未来,而不是如何度过过去。

收藏 分享

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

many thanks

收集一些PS写作方法!!!!!!!!!

谢谢楼主,太有爱了!

我来看看。。。。。。。。

谢谢卤煮分享

我来看看评论

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭