返回列表 发帖

潇如风高级口语授课笔记(九十一--一百)

1. You need to have eyes in the back of your head. 你得时时小心。
2.  I’m no philanthropist. 我又不是慈善家。
3.  I’m stuck in a rut. 我的生活太单调了。
4.  He does everything haphazardly. 他做事毫无计划。
5.  You’re brimming with energy. 你充满活力。
6.  I’m nauseated by your hypocrisy. 你的虚伪真让我恶心。
7.  The demands try you sorely. 这些要求让你心烦意乱。
8.  I do my business in good faith. 我诚信经营。
9.  You little rascals. 你们这些小坏蛋。
10. You're looking trim! 你越来越苗条了!

1. Her parents often have rows. 她父母经常吵架。
2.  The rule applies irrespective of one’s ethnic origins. 这项规定适用于一切种族。
3.  He's a stutterer. 他是个结巴。
4.  We dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. 我们完善了细节。
5.  Can I use Liquid Paper? 我能用修正液吗?
6.  You will waltz through the test. 你会轻松通过考试。
7.  Our frames of reference are so different. 我们的价值观太不一样了。
8.  I always go by the book. 我总是照章办事。
9.  I have a stubborn streak. 我有时很顽固。
10. The company won't have any tax rebates anymore. 公司无权享受返税了。

1. You’re squaring the circle. 不要白费力气了。
2.  The first goal was just a fluke. 第一个球是蒙进去的。
3.  We vet all applicants. 我们要详细调查所有的申请人。
4.  Tailored teaching is the name of the game. 因材施教最重要。
5.  I tell the class in my opening salvo. 每次开新课我都会跟学生讲清楚。
6.  Bodies were strewn everywhere. 尸横遍野。
7.  It went off half-cocked. 走火了。
8.  She made a splash with the song. 这首歌让她一夜成名。
9.  Don’t be so argumentative. 你怎么老抬扛啊?
10. She gave me the once-over. 她迅速打量了我一下。


1. Do you really have to go one better? 你一定要压住人家吗?
2.  Don't let it get you down. 别让这事坏了心情。
3.  The plan was scuttled. 计划泡汤了。
4.  Dope test is compulsory. 兴奋剂检查是必须的。
5.  A few pillow talks changed his mind. 听了几句枕边风他就改变了主意。
6.  I did it inadvertently. 我不是故意的。
7.  My business is kosher. 我是合法经营。
8.  Look at the pecs! 瞧那胸肌!
9.  Sexy abs! 多么性感的腹肌啊。
10. It was cobbled together. 这是胡乱拼凑成的。
收藏 分享

1. He looked at me lasciviously. 他色迷迷地打量我。
2.  Keep your ear to the ground. 警觉一点。
3.  A mole leaked the secret. 有内奸走漏了风声。
4.  Lay back and enjoy your autumn years. 你可以安享晚年了。
5.  Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time? 你准备当一辈子啃老族?
6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her. 我一气之下给了她一巴掌。
7.  He's getting wooly-minded. 他脑子有点乱了。
8.  See over for the answer. 答案在下一页。
9.  Their marriage was dissolved. 他们的婚姻解体了。
10. It’s a living death. 生不如死。

1. You’re pouring water into a sieve. 你太浪费了。
2.  This contravenes regulations.  这违反规则。
3.  It must remain in true-blue hands. 这事必须由可靠的人办。
4.  The car is roomy. 这车很宽敞。
5.  Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world. 别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。
6.  Her joy was palpable. 她的幸福溢于言表。
7.  I have to use heavy-handed tactics. 我只能采取铁腕政策。
8.  Bookkeeping is not really my line. 财会不是我强项。
9.  Peasant workers are poorly remunerated. 农民工的收入很低。
10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel. 要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个头了。

1.  You're killing me with that damn tenderness of yours. 你那该死的温柔!
2.  Post-operative complications may occur. 术后可能有并发症。
3.  What are hours for meals? 什么时候开饭?
4.  The cake has gone stale. 蛋糕发霉了。
5.  Don't let your nervousness come through. 别让人看出你紧张。
6.  Try to strike a happy medium. 尽量折衷使大家都满意。
7.  I was completely mesmerized. 我被深深地迷住了。
8.  You certainly made short work of it. 你挺利索啊。
9.  This is our corporate responsibility. 这是我们共同的责任。
10. I was on the verge of tears. 我差点掉眼泪。
1. He’s obnoxious to everyone. 他对谁都很粗鲁。
2.  Wishful thinking is not a crime. 意淫无罪。
3.  Only the nouveau riche flaunt. 暴发户才到处炫耀。
4.  He seems to be devoid of compassion. 他好像毫无同情心。
5.  They must drive themselves out of the gutter. 他们必须摆脱贫穷。
6.  I’m sending you to eternity. 我送你上西天。
7.  We have to adopt salami tactics. 我们得稳扎稳打,步步为营。
8.  Do you need a recess? 要不要休息一下?
9.  The interviews were just charade. 面试不过是个幌子。
10. The poll was rigged. 投票结果有假。

1. He’s kicked upstairs. 他被明升暗降。
2.  He’s a recidivist. 他屡教不改。
3.  Don’t worry. The dress is color-fast. 放心。这衣服不掉色。
4.  She sleeps like a log. 她睡觉睡的好极了。
5.  Your idea is quixotic. 你太异想天开了。
6.  The prices remain static. 价格保持稳定。
7.  The charm can ward off evil spirits. 这件饰品能避邪。
8.  I'm so scatty. 我太健忘了。
9.  Sorry I'm late. Roadwork. 对不起我来晚了。修路。
10. Miniskirt used to be very much in the mode. 迷你裙以前很流行。
  


1.  We're facing an intractable problem. 这个问题似乎无法解决。
2.  Restaurants jacked up their prices. 饭馆全部涨价。
3.  He cast a few furtive glances. 他偷看了几眼。
4.  She’s a talebearer. 这个女人好搬弄是非。
5.  I dropped in on Gorge on my way.  路上我顺便拜访了一下乔治。
6.  The taste is no better than chewed tallow. 味同嚼蜡。
7.  I’m not gonna do it without some financial inducements. 没点实惠我可不干。
8.  Come straight home and don’t loiter. 赶快回家。不要瞎逛。
9.  You can't wink at what he did. 你不能对他的行为视而不见哪。
10. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. 朽木不可雕也。

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

thanks for sharing

TOP

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭


美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%


查看