返回列表 发帖

托福口语3到6题模板 

大家可以根据此自己编一套独特的模板
  Useful tips: (suitable for all questions)
  ?Make it NATURAL, pauses, such as “well”, “um”, and “you know”, are advisable, but don’t do it too much.
  ?CORRECT your mistakes as soon as you find out, for example, “... I really like standing in, I mean, ON the mountain,”(I know it’s a bad example. What I’m trying to clarify is that it is OK to make mistakes,but you gotta correct it once you made it.) so the examiner would not count down your score.
  ?There is NO NEED to use freaking words, like “exonerate”, which means absolve, and “flamboyant”, which means showy. But those words are good to use in your essay.
  ?“The FIRST way, the LAST way, the NEVER FAILING way to develop self-confidence in speaking is--TO SPEAK.” --Dale Carnegie
Independent speaking (Question 1 & 2) In this section, you are asked to present your own opinion and provide examples to support your ideas.

Useful tips:
  ?Your answer should be as SPECIFIC as possible. You need to stick to a point UNTIL you finish it, have done with it, and need never return to it again.
  ?The key to score high is to make each point WELL-DEVELOPED, and that DOES NOT mean you need to make as much points as you can,two would be great.
  ?Truth and REASONABLE LIES are totally acceptable.
  ?DO NOT say “I have three(or whatever) reasons to support my idea”,or some thing like that after you state your opinion. There is no guarantee that you are able to finish your answer within 45 seconds.Instead, you can say “I have a couple of reasons to say.”
收藏 分享

Question 1 Free-choice Independent Task
  这道题完全照搬TSE的Recommending places题型,扩展到People, Activities(Events)和Objects。准备15秒,说45秒。
  虽然是第一题,但确不是最简单的。理由:
  (a)回答第一题比较紧张,因为刚进入口语,还没有进入状态,所以很容易因为紧张,就闷了。
  (b)第一题的问题几乎没有什么提示,这里所谓的提示,指答案的提示。不像第2题,A or B是有提示的,回答A,B,甚至A+B都可以。所以第一题还可能卡在理由上,例子上。
  第一题的出题范围分为四个方面:
  1. 地点类(place)
  ex: Describe your favorite placein the city and explain why you like thisplace. (2006/1/6) (2006/7/15)
  2. 事情或活动类(event or activity)
  ex: Describe the most importantdecision you have made in your life. (2005/12/2)
  3. 人物类(person)
  ex: Describe yourfavorite teacher and explain how this teacher influenced you.
  4. 物体类(objects)
  ex: Describe thebest/worst invention in the 20th century and explain how it affects your life.
  1、要言之有物,不要空喊口号,客观表达!
  2、要扣题评述,表达主观意见(正面)。
  3、要以面带点,不可纵向深入,因为:
   (1)铺开表达可以灵活搭配事先背诵的小点,不被具体题目限定。
   (2)可以在句式结构上套用模板,沉着应对,并给人逻辑清晰的印象。
   (3)可避免纵向层面语汇短缺所引起的错误表达。
   (4)可避免不经意间走题。
  Your answer can go like this:
  “Personally, I would have to say that, um, my favorite ... is ... . And there are a couple of reasons to name. The most important thing is that, you know, ... . What’s more, ... . So that’s why ... .”
  Question 2 Paired-choice Independent Task
  Q2相对于Q1来说,好回答的多。Q2的问题是:A or B, why?或者 do or not do? 再或者 A,B,C...which one prefer?
  这道题完全照搬TWE题型。准备15秒,说45秒。
  1、同样建议以面代点,不要纵向深入。
  2、四种Reasoning:
   (1) Core Node Reasoning
   (2) "Devouring the Opposition" Reasoning
   (3) Counter-example Illustration Reasoning
   (4) Blocking (Declining to give opinion)
  所以对于回答Q2,充分利用题干的提示,迅速作出选择,其实一但做了选择,问题就又回到Q1的解答方法了。
  下面看几个真题:
  (1) 电视对于现代社会有正面作用还是负面作用,选择其中之一并解释原因
  这是A or B
  (2)Do you think the high school should teach music andart as other basic science?
  这是 do or not do
  (3)媒体(tv,internet….)和人(朋友,家长,同学)从哪方面你能学到更多的东西?
  这是A,B,C...which one prefer?
  回答技巧:
  (1) 迅速选择,不要犹豫,这个题目回答没有对错,能自圆其说就好。
  (2)一旦选择,回答得思路可以回到Q1,句型,结构可以用一样的。
  (3) 当缺少理由时,可以用正面,反面回答得方法,可以充实理由库
  exo you think the high school should teach music andart as other basic science?
  态度:应该
  理由1:有助于培养学生的想象力
  理由2:(如果想出来正面理由)如果不上music and art的坏处:学生缺少想象力
  这样一来,把一个理由分两个用
  (4) 建议用作文的题库来练习, 选上述3种问法的题目来练,既能复习作文,也能练习口语。把185里面的题目挑出来反复练习就可以了。
  (5) Q1和Q2不是没有关系的,Q1准备的内容很多时候能用在Q2的题目上,所以多多练习,这样可以缩小准备的内容,争取把这些内容弄得滚瓜烂熟。
TASK 2万金油式的回答
  It depends on different stages.
  It depends on one’s abilities.
  It depends on one’s personality.
  It depends on the nature of the subject.
  This is quite a complex question.
  It depends on…….
  If you……. For example……, you’d better……in order to…….
  On the other hand, if……, for example……, you’d better…… in order to…….
  As far as I’m concerned,……(观点). Firstly, …….
  Also,…….
  What’ more,…….
  So I’d rather choose…….
  Ex: Some students study for classes individually. Others study in groups. Which method of studying do you think is better for students and why.
  “Well, in my opinion, I would definitely agree with the point that, um, ... .
  The first reason that I wanna say is that ... . More importantly, ... . So,
  uh, that’s why I choose ... for the two reasons listed above.”
  “Well, in my opinion, I would definitely agree with the point that, um, ... .
  The first reason that I wanna say is that ... . More importantly, ... . So,
  uh, that’s why I choose ... for the two reasons listed above.”

第一、二题Self-Assessment Checklist:
  1. I read the question carefully.
  2. I used careful planning to outline my response.
  3. I began with a topic statement.
  4. I used strong supporting ideas.
  5. I used transitions to connect the supporting ideas.  
  Integrated speaking (Question 3, 4, 5 & 6)
  In this part, you are asked to paraphrase the man/woman’s attitude
  first, and then list the reasons s/he gives. You are NOT asked to present
  your opinion towards this problem.
  Question 3 Dialogue-based R-L-S Integrated Task
  这道题通常是关于university policies, rules or procedures; university plans; campus facilities or quality of life on campus的一些新的变化,对话中的一个人支持或者反对这个变化,并且给出理由,题目的要求就是复述其中一人的观点并且列举出这个人的理由(注意:不能说自己的观点!)。问题类似于“State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion”。读40-45秒(75-100 words),听60-80秒,准备30秒,说60秒。
  1、对话题型重要原则:只听一个人!
  2、基本上对话结构是Q&A,总是针对A来设计题目。
  3、概括记录,以最佳复原效果为准。
  (1)可用符号甚至中文,但确保不会换用“关键词”。
  (2)省纸,正反四折,一张搞定。
  (3)关键句阅读时可预见,内容预先记下,态度非正即反,不要靠当时具体去听,只标+, -号。
  (4)Supporting points可标上数码,至少可以心理安慰。
  (5)细节列举可放过,特别不要在细节列举遇到生词时懊恼抓狂。
  其实这个题目比较好回答,基本上reading passage就可以判断出很多内容,如到底是notice,message, proposal,迅速找到关键词,内容究竟讲什么。听得时候重点听态度和支持或者反对的理由。
  听的过程中要注意标上序号。
  首先做出两个区域,MAN,WOMAN。
  然后再确定主要说话人后,迅速记下实词:名词和动词。个别情况下为形容词。
  最后利用另一个附和者进行附和的时间,稍微调整并补充笔记,使用模板。  

Useful tips:
  ?In the reading part, DO NOT waste your time on taking notes, it is unnecessary. Just figure out what the announcement is mainly talking about, you do not need to say anything about it after all.
  ?When listening, just write down THREE major points--attitude, reason 1 & reason 2. You can use “+” and “-” to represent positive attitude and negative attitude.
  ?Make sure that you get ALL the reasons that the man/woman gives.Any thing missed will lower your score.
  ?DO NOT spend too much time explaining why the school has pull out the policy, simple words would be fine.
  ?DO NOT spend too much time retelling the
  Your answer could go like this:
  “The school has implemented a new policy that ... due to ... . And the man/woman holds a positive/negative view towards the announcement.
  The first reason s/he gives is that ... . And the second one is based on the fact that ... .”
  From the reading material, we know that (the college) is going to ...
  Obviously, the man/woman in the conversation thinks that this is a great/bad idea, due to the following reasons..
  One reason is that……. Another is,…….
  (万一有时间)So that's all the reasons s/he has to form that opinion. (尽量记,听为主)
  In the readingmaterial,
  There is a/anannouncement/message/notice/proposal about ****(填入记下的关键词)
  The university/college is going to****(稍稍展开下)
  In the listeningmaterial,
  Two students discussabout the***(填入关键词)
  The man/woman is against/supporting the***
  He or she feels unhappy/less satisfied about***
   thinks the*** is unfair/inconvenient/unaffordable
  for the following reasons:
  First, he thinks/says****
  Also, he points out that****
  The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
  ……………(选择方案型:听选择的原因。
  1.Firstly, the man/woman states that…….
  2.And then he/she states that…….)
  ……………(提出建议型:听建议的利弊。
  1.Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….
  2.On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….
  Question 4 Lecture-based R-L-S Integrated Task

读和听一段学术方面(life science, social science, physical science, and the humanities)的文章,the reading passage一般是概括和抽象的学术语言,the lecture给出具体的例子、反例或者应用。题目一般是要求“apply the more general information you have learned in the reading to the examples discussed in the lecture”。读40-45秒(75-100 words),听60-80秒,准备30秒,说60秒。
  1、Lecture题型其实只要求在阅读预见内容的前提下复述讲话框架。
  2、记录内容取舍很有弹性,下面两者取其一:
   (1)对数字敏感的记录数字及准确的相关含义,用以占据篇幅,避免连贯性动作描述。
   (2)记录连贯性动作描述,避免具体数字及准确的相关含义的表述。
  此题型细分为两种题型:
  1、二元正负类:阅读材料中的关键句之一有两个对称并列的概念性词语(切记:通常是动词!)
  (1)在阅读材料中找到两个关键词,听力材料必然围绕这两个关键词展开。
  (2)在听力中迅速判断两大关键词的正负性质。
  (3)根据两大关键词的正负性展开相关内容。
  2、描述举例类:阅读材料中的关键句之一对文章题目进行描述,如果不是定义句,此关键句经常在定义句附近。
  (1)阅读时记下描述性的关键句,如果临近定义句,同时记下定义句。
  (2)听到并记下举例内容,特别是与关键句匹配的信息。
  (3)根据具体例子反推验证关键句,如阅读时未确定,则在听力中迅速判断,从两句中选中一句。
  (4)整合阅读与听力笔记,套用句型,准备答题。
  reading passage: 主要记下抽象的词,和具体的定义;原理,和具体原理的内容等
  listening passage: 主要记所举的example, study, or reasearch,注意这些和抽象的定义和原理的挂钩。
  1.先听听力材料的前两句话,老师会给出所听内容的概括性介绍。再结合阅读给出的概念。
  2.再听举例说明。其方法通常是举出扩展事例,举反例或是短文中概念的实际应用。
  3.TIPS:
  A.带着一个“概念是什么,现象是什么”的问题用35秒看完短文,然后用10S的时间,用2句话总结出短文所介绍的概念或现象(尽量用短文中的词汇)
  B.听段子的时候,带着“老师用什么例子来进行说明”这个问题去听。要听结构(1+2),还要听例子中涉及到的3个基本要素(实验对象,实验过程,实验结果)。其中,实验过程要详细。
  C.多记实词(N+V)以及数字与时间。
  4.PATTERNS:
  a) TOPIC SENTENCE: The professor talks about the theory that…….
  b) SUPPORTING DETAILS: He/she gives one/two examples to illustrate/explain such a point.(接下来陈述实验对象,实验过程,实验结果)。
Useful tips:
  ?Find the KEY words as soon as possible and then write them down.This is to make sure that you will know what the professor is gonna talk about.
  ?Pay attention to the JARGONS in order to get familiar with the words that you don’t know before.
  ?Do not panic if you don’t know anything about the subject, because your opinion is NOT included.
  下面只介绍题型二的模版:
  类型一:
  The reading passage: definition
  Listening passage: examples, study, research
  模版:
  The reading passagegives the definition of……(关键的抽象词)
  XXX is……(定义的内容)
  In the listening passage,the professor goes on to demonstrate it by introducing some researches/examples.
  This first is……(最后一句注意挂钩)
  The second is……(同样挂钩)
  类型二:
  The reading passage: the phenomenon / the problem/the process /somefunctions/some features
  Listening passage: research, analysis...
  模版:
  the reading passage describes the phenomenon / the problem/the process /somefunctions/some features(关键的抽象词)
  XXX is……(定义的内容)
  In the listening passage, the professor goes on to demonstrates it by introducing some researches /analyses
  The second is……(同样挂钩)
  类型三:
  The reading passage:a conception held by/the principle/ theapplication/the cause/the effect
  Listening passage: specific aspects
  模版:
  The reading passage introduces a conception held by/the principle/ theapplication/the cause/the effect
  In the listeningpassage
  argues/indicates several specific aspects of
  The first*** is
  The second *** is
  “In the lecture, the professor mainly talked about the theory that ... . To
  reinforce the theory, the professor gave two reasons in his speech. The
  first one is that … . The other one is that … . And that’s the two reasons
  the speaker presented to explain his idea.(The conclusion is optional)”
  The reading passage: ***
  Listening passage: examples, study, research
  模版:
  The reading passage introduces the definition/ phenomenon/ problem/ process /some functions/some features/ principle/ application/ cause/ effect of……(关键的抽象词)
  XXX is……(定义的内容)
  In the listening passage, the professor continues to demonstrate it by providing some researches/examples.
  The second is……(同样挂钩)
  From the reading material, we know that…(关键术语,定义)
  To demonstrate it, the speaker provides two examples/reasons/researches. One example is that……Another example is that……..So the suggestion is that……
  (记关键术语,主要观点)

第三、四题Self-Assessment Checklist:
  1. I noted the main points of the reading passage.
  2. I noted the main points of the listening passage.
  3. I read the question carefully.
  4. I used careful planning to outline my response.
  5. I began with an overall topic statement.
  6. I used strong supporting ideas.
  7. I used transitions to connect the supporting ideas.  
  Question 5 Practicum for L-S Integrated Task
  In question 5, you are asked to paraphrase the man/woman’s problem
  and then retell the solutions that the woman/man comes up with. And
  for this time, you should make a choice between the two.
  这道是Problem and Solution(P&S)题。一般是关于campus-related situation,两个人讨论a problem and two possible solutions. The problem一般是关于scheduling conflicts, unavoidable absences, unavailable resources, student elections, financial difficulties, and so forth. 题目要求是“briefly describe the problem that was discussed in the conversation and to state which of the two solutions you prefer, and finally to explain why you prefer that solution”,其中的reason可以是材料中提到的,也可以是自己的类似经历。听60-90秒,准备20秒,说60秒。
  1、Problem往往不是单纯的,而是复杂矛盾的,分几个回合说完。
  2、Solutions针对Problem不同层面提出,注意提炼中心句。关切性的话可以略去。
  3、问题不用听!每次都一样!省下10-15秒整理笔记。
  4、答题时不要忘记给出自己的Solutions,想不出来就选择一个S提出的方案或把S提出的各种办法按照轻重缓急排序,形式上不可缺少!
  模版:
  In the conversation, the man/women has a problem with his/herschedue/report/essay /study(听得时候判断到底是哪方面的问题)
  He or she couldn’t get/check out/afford ***(问题具体化)
  He/she needs to***
  The woman/man/professor/officer gives him/her twosolutions/options
  (基本上是2个solution)The firstsolution/option is(概括,不用具体化)
  Another suggestion the professor/woman gives is(概括,不用具体化)
  And I think the second choice is preferable for the following reasons:
  (自己的建议)First,the woman may confront the same problem in the future, itis better for her to handle it now and gain some helpful experiencesAlso,I have once faced thesame situation as the woman does, and I***
  这两个理由比较容易套,背熟就好了
  第5题很简单,背熟以上模版,考试的时候套就可以了。
  Task 5 CAMPUS
  1.首先一个人会描写一个与校园生活有关的问题或冲突(主要是时间,安排)
  2.然后另一个人会对问题或矛盾提出2个解决方案。以及相关的原因及利弊。
  3.听力时要注意:对话中描述的问题/冲突是什么?如果解决问题(2个解决方案)?你觉得哪种方案好,为什么?
  PROBLEM+2 SOLUTIONS+PREFERENCE+WHY
  不需要太多细节。
  4.注意1+2和相关句型:
  A.提出问题(交作业,考试,还书,参加活动,打工,上课,听讲座等)
  a) 单纯提出问题,比如说忘记带东西了,电脑坏了,找人借钱等。
  b) 矛盾冲突(特别是时间上的冲突):出现在对话的开始部分。不必理会一些打招呼的寒暄的话,重点放在听矛盾是什么,只要记下关键的名词或动词,及名词性短语即可。
  B.建议的句型:
  YOU CAN, YOU SHOULD, YOU‘D RATHER, WHY NOT, WHO DON‘T YOU
  THERE IS A POSSIBILITY
  IS IT POSSIBLE。。。?
  HAVE YOU EVER THOUGH ABOUT。。。?
  ANOTHER THING YOU CAN DO IS。。。
  YOU NEED TO。。。
  IF I WERE YOU, I‘D RATHER。。。
  5.PATTERN:
  1). The man/woman has a problem/situation, which is that….+but/however(如果有冲突的话)
  2). The man/ woman gives two suggestion. Suggestion one is……… suggestion two is…….
  3). If I were the man/woman, I would follow the first/second suggestion.
  或者是 In my opinion/as far as I’m concerned, the best thing for the man/woman to do is….
  4). Because I think …..
  每一个省略为2句话。
Useful tips:
  ?The OPTIMAL time allotment is: 10 seconds for the problem, 17 seconds for each solution, and 10 seconds for your choice and why,and about 6 seconds pausing throughout your answer.
  ?DO REMEMBER that you HAVE TO state your opinion in your answer.BUT do not spend too much time on that.
  ?Make your answer as SIMPLE as it can be, you really don’t have enough time to cover everything mentioned in the conversation.
  ?DO say “the man/woman offers her/him TWO(or THREE) solutions.”This is to ensure that you get all the solutions even if you can’t finish you answer in time, so the examiner will still give you a good score.
  Your answer can go like this:“In this conversation, the man/woman is having a hard time dealing with the problem that … . And the woman/man offers him/ her two possible solutions. One is … . The other is … . And if it were my choice, I would choose the former/latter one, because ... .”
  In the conversation, the man/woman has a problem with his/her schedule/report/essay /study(听得时候判断到底是哪方面的问题)
  He or she couldn’t get/check out/afford ***(问题具体化)
  He/she needs to***So, the woman/man/professor/officer offers him/her two solutions/options
  重要!
  The first solution/option is(概括,不用具体化)
  Another suggestion the professor/woman gives is(概括,不用具体化)
  And from my point of view/As for me, the second choice is preferable for the following reasons/the best way to solve this problem is :
  (自己的建议)First, the woman may confront the same problem in the future, it’s better for her to handle it now and gain some helpful experiences. Also, I have once faced the same situation as the woman does, and I ***(这么干的), it works well pretty well for me.
  The woman/man is facing the problem that….. So the man/woman offers him/her two solutions. One is…….Another is…. Well, to me, I prefer the first/second one. because (理由,常直接来自听力).....,(如果有时间),I was once faced with the similar trouble; I chose to(说支持的具体选择) and everything turned out to be all right.(记主要观点,要求发表自己观点)
  Question 6 L-S Integrated Task
  In question 6, the speaker usually gives two examples to explain a
  theory or a phenomenon. So your main job is to find what the theory or
  the phenomenon is, and jot down the examples that the professor
  presents in the lecture.
  这道题是Summary题。听一段学术方面(life science, social science, physical science, and the humanities)的lecture,问题一般是“explain the main concept or issue of the lecture, using points and examples that were given in the lecture”。听60-90秒,准备20秒,说60秒。
  1、捕捉每一层次中心句的能力非常重要。记录要简要清晰,便于复原。
  2、文章结束,可以考问题整理笔记,问题本身具有纲要性,特别当听到数字时。
  3、关键学术语汇的听辨和记录复述是答题的重要挑战。
  这个题目非常讲究条理,基本上,先会总结下要讲的内容(也就是会中心句),然后分为几个层次讲,做笔记的时候要注意层次清楚。
  In the lecture, theprofessor discusses/argues/demonstrates *** in several points/aspects
  First, he says that
  and he gives an example of
  Second, he mentioned that
  and he shows some data/researchs about
  Finally, he discusses that

TASK 6 ACADEMIC
  1.涉及的范围为:经济,社科,文教。难度只相当于科普。
  2.对于听力材料,教授先讲一个话题(概念,现象,问题),然后从话题相关的两方面分别举例说明(或者两个例子具体描述,解释)
  3.概念(可以是学术名词)都会重读、慢读,并且会换一种方法重新阐述概念。
  4.概念之后会举例说明,举例的标志是FOR EXAMPLE,FOR INSTANCE。概念大多是生活中熟悉的事物。
  5.例子讲完后会有转折词BUT,HOWEVER,NEVERTHELESS,STILL,YET等提出一个例子已经结束,要开始讲述另一个例子。
  6.问题永远是: Using examples and points from the talk to explain how the topic is explained?(复述教授的观点,例子)
  7.按照答题顺序,带着问题听记
  总的话题是什么?
  两个侧面是什么?
  如何分别举例的/例子是什么?
  8.PATTERN:
  1). Topic:
  The professor talks about…..(重要原理或概念)
  2). Point:
  The first point he/she raises is……
  For example…….
  The second point he/she mentions is……
  For example……
  即:T+P|E+P|E  

Useful tips:
  ?The OPTIMAL time allotment is: 15 seconds for the theory/phenomenon, 20 seconds for each example, and about 5 seconds  pausing throughout you answer.
  ?Question 6, to a certain extent, is quite similar to question 4. However,Q6 is even HARDER because you don’t have the chance to read anything about the lecture. So, stay ALERT while you are listening.
  ?Take as many details as you can, it HASN’T to be written in English,CHINESE is fine! Choose whatever the EASIEST way for you.
  ?You should catch the TRANSITIONAL WORDS, such as “what’s more”and “moreover”, which indicate that the professor is gonna talk about another point.
  “In the lecture, the professor provides two examples to illustrate the phenomenon/theory that … . The first one is that … . Another example Is that … . And that’s the two examples the speaker presented to explain the theory/phenomenon.(Still, the conclusion is optional)”. (You can make adjustments on this style according to different lectures)
  In the lecture, the professor discusses/ demonstrates *** in several points/aspects
  First, he says that
  and he gives an example of
  Second, he mentions that
  and he shows some data/researches about
  Finally, he discusses that
  The speaker discusses/demonstrates…..in several points/aspects.
  First of all, he says that…… and he gives an example of……
  Also, he mentions that…… and he shows some date/researches about….
  In addition, he discusses that…. (尽可能记,主要观点+例子/理由details)
  第五、六题Self-Assessment Checklist:
  1. I noted the main points of the listening passage.
  2. I read the question carefully.
  3. I used careful planning to outline my response.
  4. I began with an overall topic statement.
  5. I used strong supporting ideas.
  6. I used transitions to connect the supporting ideas.

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看