Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Maryland
2014排名
    USNews本科:62     USNews商学院:37     QS世界排名:116     THE世界排名:108     上交世界排名:38
地理位置
    主校区位于华盛顿东北近郊的“College Park”市,另在DC有一个校区。

UMD MSBF 相关链接
    项目主页http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/programs/ms-programs/finance
    申请主页(要求、截止日期等信息)http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/programs/ms-programs/finance/admissions

UMD MSBF 申请注意事项
    1.本项目期限9个月——一年半,可自由申请延期。
    2.本项目有两个教学地点,分别在College Park 和 DC。CP校区学分比较贵,但是校园环境设置好。
    3.本项目不能在网申系统中提交电子版GMAT与TOEFL成绩,需要递送正式成绩单。
    4.虽然学校并没有强制,但是建议大家在网申的时候就上传存款证明。存款证明由两部分构成,其一,双语资产证明(一般是银行开具的存款证明)正反面的扫描件;其二,从网申系统中下载到的资产证明表。需要把这两部分合并成一个文件上传。
    5.学校出具的中、英文成绩单扫描件以及学位证、毕业证的中英文扫描件六份,同样合并成同一个文件上传。注:要求申请者在成绩单页面写明毕业学校的成绩计算方式。
    6.本项目的毕业证上的学位是这样的:Master of Science in Business:Finance。并不是大家习惯以为的“Master of Science in Finance”。
    7.不需要护照扫描件。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
收藏 分享

Essay 分享
    What are your specific post-graduate short-term and long-term goals? How will an MS degree from the Robert H. Smith School of Business assist you in achieving your goals? Finally, please discuss your personal and professional motivations for pursuing an MS degree.

My short-term goal after graduation from Robert H. SmithSchool of Business includes topass CFA level II examination in two years and to get employed as an analyst ininvestment or loan departments of a commercial bank (preferably, Bank ofChina). In the longterm, I would build on the success of this endeavor, keep striving hard andrise to challenges bravely. In 20 years after graduation, I see myself in thatbank as a senior manager with CFA and CPA certificates, actively making generalinvestment and management decisions. Anotherplan in my heart, I've decided to donate my first ¥50,000to Qingdao University which gave me the opportunity to study in Finance Majorand my second ¥50,000 to the small and old chapel nearmy home which offered me courage and spiritual support to fight for my dreamwhenever I was faced with difficulties and confusion. If the economic and employment situations are pleasingin the U.S., I'd like to apply for a job in New York or Washington. Otherwise, I would eitherpursue a Ph.D. degree or get a job back in China where qualified financialtalents are always in great need even though it has been experiencing economicslowdown. Furthermore, my parents, relatives and friends can offer me essentialhelp to apply for an ideal job in my home country.
Although I have graduated as an outstanding student with astrong finance background, I’m well aware of the fact that further study andresearch are indispensable to me to grow into a resourceful analyst as well asan insightful financial leader, especially in this age of globalization andcompetition. Thus I'm compelled by the attractive curriculum of Smith. Throughcourses such as “Financial Management” and“Valuation in Corporate Finance”, Iwill acquire a better understanding of financial markets and businessoperations, foster stronger ability to make and evaluate capital investmentstrategies and then get prepared for growing into a qualified analyst. Further,“Financial Econometrics” and “Quantitative Investment Strategies”will enable me to utilize mathematical tools to analyze financial data and tosearch for profitable investment opportunities, thus helping me stand out inthe increasingly quantitative financial markets. Beyond Smith's broad courseofferings, I can also benefit from the faculties who not only enjoy greatreputation in teaching, but also play active roles in financial institutions.Through case teaching, their unique experience in dealing with real-worldfinancial issues, combined with their specialized knowledge, can certainlyprovide me with valuable insights into the financial markets and enlighten meon how to effectively apply what I have learned from classrooms to realpractice. Therefore, Smith can certainly help me prepare for my futuretransform from a student to a professional analyst and adapt myself to therapid pace of career development. Last but not least, Smith's prestige in thefield of finance can lay me a shortcut to success.
Back in 2008 when I was still a highschool student, I was totally struck by TheShawshank Redemption the first time I watched it. Andy's comprehensiveknowledge about banking business and his brilliance in flexibly applying it todefeating the evil warden greatly impressed my naive and sensitive heart. Eventhough he was just a fictional figure, I made him my role model and from thenon I have been dreaming to become a professional and prestigious banker. Inundergraduate years, I found finance quite intriguing. Every course seemed likea living individual trying to make friends with me, and we became congenialcompanions as soon as I recognized its unique characteristics that fascinatedme. Unsatisfied with a bachelor's degree, I can't inhibit my inner desire for aricher knowledge reserve and a better understanding of inner links amongfinancial courses. What's more, during my internship atAgricultural Bank of China, my boss encouraged me to pursue a master'sdegree for better jobs and greater career advancement opportunities. A MSBFdegree from Maryland will definitely provide me with superiority in applyingfor certain positions in banks and lay solid foundations for my futuredevelopment and success. Therefore, to meet the need of employers, to satisfymyself and to realize my dream, pursuing a Master of Science in Finance degreeis no doubt my optimal choice.

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

many thanks

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

看看

thanks......

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%