返回列表 发帖

In @ INSEAD (Fonty campus)/ Interview Exp. [2012-12-19]

Got the call yesterday. Can't type Chinese on this laptop.
Background: G720; Engineering undergrad (GPA 3.3); 3.5 yr WE in consulting in Canada
Interview experience: Interview with alumni in my local area.
First interview with a recent alum: 1.5 hrs
Asked lots of bahaviour questions.
  • Tell me a time when you worked with a difficult person.
  • Tell me a time when you had a disagreement in the team. How did you come to the end solution? (This one relates to the mandatory teams you are placed into during P1/P2 at INSEAD)
  • Tell me a time when you had to work with people from different cultures/backgrounds.
  • Tell me a time when you failed to achieve the end goal. What was your takeaway?

He also gave me lots of time to ask questions.
Second interview was with an alum that graduated more than 10+ years ago. He is currently the CIO for a chain of bookstores in North America. The entire interview was about 45 minutes.
  • He asked me to walk him through my resume.
  • Asked why INSEAD, why now?
  • What would I do if I didn't get in?
  • Have I ever visited the campus?

About 20 minutes into this interview, he said he is done with his questions and opened the floor for me to ask questions. I was very confused at this point on my performance, but decided to ask him some of my prepared questions about his background (since he did engineering as well).
In general, the interviews were very much a conversation. I think they really wanted to know how you would interact with other people in the classroom.
Good luck to those applying in Round 2!!! Hope to see you on campus.
收藏 分享

谢谢分享!

看看。。。

kankan。。。。。。。。

kankan。。。。

kankan.............

题目吸引来看看~

题目吸引来看看~

洋洋洒洒,内容充实,赞

多谢!!!!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭