返回列表 发帖

请教申请者们一个问题

请问大家都是在职申请吗?中欧这些学校如何看待专职申请者?(比如,有半年没有上班在家专攻GMAT和申请的)

另外,变动工作对申请有没有影响呢?特别是你的推荐信都是原单位的领导写的?

收藏 分享

You'd better make a clarification on what ground you have to have a prolonged duration of half year to prepare your GMAT test and application. is it because of your stressful workload with which you hardly spared sufficient time for preparation? or your English has consistently been poor so that you had to need more time than does anyone else to really make progress in GMAT taking. or something else, say, you have never coherently learned English for more than one year because your first foreign language is French during your postgraduate academic years. As such, I believe the committee of CEIBS would be satisfied by your explanation and thereby treasure your perseverance in your application.

Bear this principle in your mind, be honest to yourself and be honest to the committee.

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

I think the key point is the working experience and the potential you have already acquired.

Say if u have been working for 10years, and now you quit the job and fully devoted to GMAT preparation for 6months, I am sure that the admission committee will neglect such a period.

But if you have only worked for 2years without outstanding achievement, a 6months of jobless situation will probably be a negative factor to the committee.

Anyway, wish you good luck!

谢谢哦!对我也很有帮助。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看