返回列表 发帖

MBA, a road with no return

I don't know how many people here gonna apply for MBA program? Some maybe apply for Mater of general economy or Ph.D program. But the road of MBA is a bit risky. It involves so huge investment(its tuition is so expensive and rare with scholarship)but no guaranty of a good job offer after graduation. It hardly can expect MBA education will change us much, just as most MBA student say; gold in, gold out; garbage in, garbage out.
I was aimless six years ago when I got my BS degree. So I hv to further my MS degree study. Unfortunately, I was trapped into the same dilemma upon graduation. To make things worse, I found myself hv no interest in science. So, i had to land a job and gave up my former plan for abroad Ph.D study. After 3 years business experience, I come to recoginze that i need a business degree to enlarge my career scope and social contacts. But i am afriad that I can't obtain much from the managmen course. My friends in mangagment depart complianed that they learned nothing except English in 4 year college life. But, MBA program may be more useful to our science major graduates, it at least can diversify our knowledge scope. I will caculate the investment and returns and select the most cost-effective one for myself. I just suggest everyone here to be careful in deciding ur MBA plan: it's no need to keep up with the Jones.
收藏 分享

good point.
\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

anyway.the life is changing all the time.you can not decide what will happen next min.so do not worry about what will be in the future because you can not expect now.

just relax ,keep on when you have decided and remember to adjust your plan according to the fact when you meet with the difficulties.
try to fly as high as you can!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看