返回列表 发帖

[推荐]中欧面试体会分享

I don't think I had a sucessful interview in Ceibs, but anyway, I got the offer, better than nothing, so I'd like share my experience. Hope can benifit other applicants.

- The presentaiton

Pay attention to the time limit of the presentation. As requested, you will be given 5minutes to do the presentation in English. But 2 guys spent more than 6 minutes, which is not welcomed by the admission officer. And these 2 guys didn't get the offer, maybe there is some relation with the performance of their presentations.

-The Group Discussion

In my case, the officer asked us to discuss in Chinese, so if you are not very poor in communication, just discuss as normal chating with friends, that will be fairly enough. If you have no any idea about basic business concepts and feel nothing to comment on the case, you are suggested not to apply for MBA.

-The interview

I don't think I had a successful interview, the feeling is so so , the admission madam looked very tough and serious(maybe because I am not handsome, an ideal MBA should be very handsome-I have no objection for this point).

One question She asked was "if you are not admitted by CEIBS, what will you do?"

My answer is so stupid: "I will continue working and reapply for next year's MBA programme in Ceibs". --I don't know why I gave a such a stupid reply at that time.

I think the best answer should be"I have also applied other schools, I will also see the results from other schools and then decide what to do"

Wish all of us good luck and a happy life!

收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看