返回列表 发帖

HKU怎么样啊?

看见大家多数都在讨论CUHK 和HKUST, 好像没看到HKU, University of Hongkong的消息,有了解这个学校的么?我看他的master finance program也不错阿,而且也有MPHil, PhD.

收藏 分享

HKU business faculty is not as good as CUHK and HKUST.

有没有知道hku mba的具体情况,好像感觉跟cuhk,hkust mba差别很大,是不是在大陆和香港的就业很差,一个班的容量有多少人?学费好像不是很便宜哦。

HKU的商科的确不怎么样啊……

First, HKU is a good university and is the number 1 in terms of employer's survey. However, its MBA is not very strong compared with CHUK or HKUST. On the other side, full time MBA or even MBA in Hong Kong is not popular to be very honest. HK employer will more prefer a MSc. There are too many part time MBA program in HK: US, UK, AU, Can. Few people are willing to waste one and half year work experience and opportunity cost to pursue a full time MBA.

Acutually the faculty is not bad, most of it's professors are from famous business laceType w:st="on">schoollaceType> of laceName w:st="on">USAlaceName>, AU, Can.., that's a point that HKU MBA placed high emphasis to it's advertisement. But HKU full time MBA just founded in 2001, the programe may not be as complete as CUHK and HKUST.

Additionally, HKU MBA class is held in it's downtown campus, I've been there, it's made me feel more or less not so professional for full time program. Personnally I think it will be more attractive If the venue change to HKU main campus.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看