返回列表 发帖

[分享]Kellogg released 2006 application essay questions

2006 Application Essay Questions

1. All applicants must complete A, B, or C as appropriate.

A. Master of Business Administration applicants only. Briefly assess yourcareer progress to date. Elaborate on your future career plans and your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree at the Kellogg School. (one to two pages double-spaced)

B. Master of Management and Manufacturing applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the MMM program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced)

C. Joint-degree applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the joint program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced)

2. Each of our applicants is unique. Describe how your background, values, academics, activities and/or leadership skills will enhance the experience of other Kellogg students. (one to two pages double-spaced)

3. You have been selected as a member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Please provide a brief evaluative assessment of your file. (one to two pages double-spaced)

4. Complete three of the following six questions or statements. (two to three double- spaced paragraphs each)

A. What have been your most significant leadership roles to date? What wasthe most valuable lesson learned?

B. Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced and how it was resolved?

C. Outside of work I…

D. In your professional experience, what do you consider to be the area of greatest growth?

E. I wish the Admissions Committee had asked me…

F. Since your previous application, what are the steps you have taken to strengthen your candidacy? **

** Question 4F must be answered by all re-applicants as one of the required three questions.

收藏 分享
Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看