返回列表 发帖

AGSM MBA Executive

Anyone can provide any info regarding AGSM MBA Executive (part time study) ?
Is it very hard to get offer?
I have been working in accounting area for three years (currently working for Paramount Pictures Australia) and have Australia CPA qualification as a fully qualified member. Seems AGSM does not need GMAT for partime study, then what will be critical info for AGSM selection committee to look for in terms of giving offer? Personal statement essays or sth else?

Thanks for any tips here.
收藏 分享

AGSM在职的MBA真的没有人了解吗?

想了解这种AGSM在职的MBA同其full time的MBA到底在本质上有什么区别?下不了决心学full time的,纠结中......

just want to share what i have found in the last couple of days regarding AGSM MBA Executive:

AGSM provides part time MBA study which is called AGSM MBA Executive. It is different from full time MBA in AGSM and it only includes 6 core units and 2 electives, plus another 4 units as Strategic Management Year (SMY). To me, it sounds more like a part time MBA only for people needing career development with their current employer, not for those pursuing career change because it is a short version of MBA.

In Sydney, the only choice (better ranking) is part time MBA provided by MGSM, which is exactly the same as MGSM full time MBA. The only difference is that you can do it part time if you do not want to quit your job. It will cost A$ 3500 per unit and you will pay A$ 56000 for all 16 units.

But in Melbourne, MBS provides part time MBA study as well. No difference from full time MBA of MBS but part time costs more up to A$ 70000 (20 units, A$ 3500/unit).

Well, I might go for MGSM part time MBA based on all info I have so far. But if anyone has any other info, please let me know.

Thanks

just want to share what i have found in the last couple of days regarding AGSM MBA Executive:

AGS ...
gmatvictors 发表于 2011-6-21 06:53

So u are working in Australia?
I'm trying to apply the AGSM full program. Anyway, it is nice to see someone pays attention to AGSM on this BBS.
U'd better contact with the admission agent and  hope u good luck~

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看