返回列表 发帖

[专家答疑] 简历要绝对真实?

Hi H.S.Wang,

I threw myself into the dilemma over whether to tell every truth in my CV for MBA application.

In one of my work experiences, I was firstly just a supportive position/function, but later promoted/transferred to a real operations/playing field function with responsibility for part of the company's real business. The reason could be that I stood out as I got familiar with the company's operations, or that the bosses found me good enough to be transferred.

Which way to present is better, to omit the beginning function and just start from the after-transfer role, or tell the story step by step.

I prefer to start from the after-transfer because I know the first job involved no managerial responsibility while the latter had, that would made me someone managed something before at an earlier stage. But I know honesty should be adhered. What do you suggest?

Thanks for your help!
收藏 分享

Hi H.S.Wang,

I threw myself into the dilemma over whether to tell every truth in my CV for MBA a ...
suners 发表于 2011-3-22 12:18

Hi Suners,

Thank you for your question. First of all, please be aware your case is not a real dilemma. Whether to omit the beginning position depends on how long and how many employers you have worked with.  If you have been continuously working for this company since you graudated from college, you'd better mention your beginning position in your CV to present an upward growing curve which is rather appreciated by almost every b-school.  Don't be afraid that you start from a relatively lower position; the progress can help prove your potential and capabilities to do better and be stronger!

If you still have questions, please feel free to post here or visit my homepage at: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416

Best luck with your application,

H.S.Wang
Your future. Our mission.
MySpace: http://forum.topway.org/sns/?11416
WeChat:6711025
Weibo:  laowang_topway

专业!!!

Hi Suners,

Thank you for your question. First of all, please be aware your case is not a rea ...
hsWang 发表于 2011-3-22 14:48

赞!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看