返回列表 发帖

Admitted by NYU Stern Full Time MBA

Just received my admission to Stern on Dec 20!

My NYU Stern journey - 1st time applicant - Submitted on Nov 14, system "complete" Email on Nov 24, Interview invite on Dec 3, interviewed on Dec 6 in NYC admissions office, Acceptance Email on Dec 20 at 5:22PM.  M/3.6 GPA US University/730 GMAT/5 years in capital markets by enrollment from a large i-bank.  

It has been 2 tough years from taking the GMAT and the debacle of last year.  I also received acceptances, a waitlist and dings from other schools.  I am based in New York and I am leaning towards Stern right now.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every member of Topway who has been very helpful.  I would like to thank all the forum admins (zeros, ziye, steven, and many others I forgot to mention).

Last but not least, I need to thank my South Park crew. You guys have made this application process easier.  Respect my authority!!!

One thing I do not like about NYU is their process of interviewing 1st round Asian international students as late as Feb/Mar.  They also need to admit more Chinese international students.  If I do end up enrolling, I will try to meet the Dean and Admissions Director to discuss this.

Please feel free to private message me.  I would like to be helpful to those who are going through this stressfull process.
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看