返回列表 发帖

NYU MBA Round 1 / On-campus / Admissions officer (February 23rd, 2010)

I visited a class with a friend (it wasn't my first visit to the school) and then came to the Admission office with 15-20 min to spare. Definitely appreciated the personalized packet of information and the t-shirt. There were several other interviewees waiting and finally my interviewer came out. She was friendly and very welcoming and there was water waiting on the desk for me when we went into her office. The interview questions were fairly straightforward (no curveballs), and I was pleasantly surprised by this. I had been expecting a few more difficult questions, so I would still recommend preparing for many types of questions (beyond my list) because I'm not sure if my interview was totally representative.

I can't remember the exact questions or the exact order, but in general, I was asked:

why I chose my undergrad/how i ended up at my undergrad
Why I chose my major/ended up studying what I studied
how I ended up at my first job out of college
how I ended up at my current job
how does that all fit into "MBA now"
why stern? what excites me most about stern?
Interview took ~40 min (I had a few questions that we got to talk about so we went a little over because it fostered a conversation. It went a lot faster than I thought and I was surprised it had already been 30 min when she asked if I had any questions.

Good luck to everyone! I heard within about 2 weeks and was accepted!
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看