返回列表 发帖

UC Berkeley’s Haas MBA R1 / On-campus / Super Saturday (February 9th, 2009)

There were approximately 100 applicants at Super Saturday this year. Interviews were scheduled over four hours and the timing of interviews was random.

I interviewed with Peter Johnson, Director of MBA Admissions. Although I was a bit nervous at first, Mr. Johnson was a very approachable and amiable person and a pleasure to speak with during the interview.

The interview was much more conversational than my previous admission interviews. Throughout our conversation we touched on the following topics:
Walk me through your resume.
What are your post MBA goals?
Why an MBA, why Haas?
Tell me about a leadership experience.
Tell me about something that you wished you could do differently (short answer #1).

The interview was supposed to last 45 minutes and ended up lasting an hour.

Like I said it was very conversational with some of these responses leading to 10 and 15 minute discussions about various current events, etc. As it has been reported in the past, Haas places significant value on the applicants' personalities and how they would fit within the community.

The one piece of advice I would offer is to do your research on the program and its many opportunities. This will help you both in your interview and in your ultimate decision-making process.
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看