返回列表 发帖

美国MBA申请ESSAY重点论题精华句式与模板 第二版

归纳于Business Week, EEC等会员区的美国和加国的顶级商学院录取者 的申请文书。涵盖了商学院最常见的重点论题。希望本文可以帮助 非英语母语的申请者也写出动人流畅的申请文书, 展现自己光辉的一面。

目录

1. 职业规划与攻读MBA的动机

1.1 Career Goal and Why MBA 1.2 Plans after Degree 1.3 Why our School

2. 职业背景与职业素质

2.1 Professional Background 2.2 Academic Background 2.3 Leadership 2.4 Teamwork and Communication 2.5 Challenges and Lessons Learned

3. 学习计划与对MBA Program的贡献

3.1 Study Plans in the Program 3.2 Contribution to Classroom 3.3 Diversity and Other Qualifications

-- 1. 职业规划与选择MBA的原因

1.1 Career Goal and Why MBA

This ______ reveals that while I have a strong background with respect to leadership and management skill sets, I do not have a ______ knowledge base in the field of ______ . My past successes have been that result of effective employment of my ______ expertise in ______ and my leadership, management and team building skills. From a ______ expertise or functional knowledge point of view, these experiences and successes have little or no relation to neither ______ nor ______ management. This is a significant problem if I am to realize my career goals. Now that I have identified the major roadblock to realizing my career goals what do I do next?

I have developed a strong knowledge in the ______ and ______ through my education and my work experience as a ______ . Through this experience, I have also acquired excellent problem solving, integrative, interpersonal, and communication skills. I believe that at this point in my life, these skills will allow me to realise the maximum educational benefit from the ______ MBA. This combination of scientific experience and business training will help me to make an informed and influential contribution to ______ .

I recognize the need to improve in many areas, especially as my responsibilities require me to combine my both of my ______ and ______ skills and [interact with functional organizations outside of technical and engineering development, such as marketing and finance]. As I interact with other functional organizations within ______ , I realize I can better contribute in a collaborative environment if I have a more thorough understanding of their needs and how these organizations run.

My primary career goal is to ______. Prior to this I will complete an MBA in order to acquire the additional knowledge and skills necessary in order to be a successful entrepreneur and businessman.

I have chosen to apply to ______ because the strength and quality of both its overall MBA program and its ______ concentration will provide the knowledge, skill building and team experiences needed to achieve these goals.

The prospect of ______ is one of the key elements that attracted me to pursue a ______ combination/major. I look forward to working with other students from diverse academic backgrounds.

Managing ______ for a ______ in the short-term, and starting an ______ company in the long-term. I know what I need to achieve these goals: an MBA.

My ideal position would combine the strategic elements of ______, ______ and ______ with the ______ requirements of a ______ role in a creative industry. A key role requiring a wide knowledge base and one that would stretch me to develop further.

A ______ EMBA will build on my experience, and enable me to reach my goals. Every aspect of my ______ education will be essential in helping me achieve this dream, beginning with my selection of ______ as my primary concentration.

As I look forward to a profession of combining my ______ background with the business capabilities an MBA will provide, ...

General Highlights.

Continuing my education will give me the opportunity to receive formal and informal training from faculty, guest speakers and fellow students that would be very difficult to receive outside of a university setting. In addition to learning new management strategies, I will have the opportunity to learn from the faculty and students about their perspectives on current issues in the business world. I will also have the opportunity to practice my team management skills as I partner with other students in case studies, simulations and other team projects.

Networking with students and faculty from different disciplines and industries will provide me with the opportunity to learn more about the business world in general. Sharing different perspectives as we address issues in the classroom will help to expand my understanding of the different roles within our respective companies and the roles of our companies in the overall economy. In addition, these relationships could provide an ongoing resource to compare developing issues in our businesses.

I am applying for an MBA precisely because I would like to develop my knowledge and skills in other organizational functions. Learning and understanding the various cross-functional aspects of running a business is a major part of my overall career plan to become a CEO of my own corporation one day.

An MBA program will help me achieve my goals by providing me with the opportunity to continue my formal education, network with students from different disciplines and compare current business practices with people from other professional environments.

An MBA will also show the level of commitment I have to my professional growth and will be recognized by my peers as an additional set of skills and experiences that I could bring to the company.

Classroom and team settings will also provide the opportunity to compare and contrast different managerial styles, decision-making processes and business practices. As each student brings his or her unique perspective and business practices to the classroom, we will be able to compare what our own companies are currently doing and present our management teams with alternatives and new ideas. Sharing our experiences will result in an increased understanding of the factors that can drive success or failure.

Participating in an MBA program will illustrate the commitment I have to my professional development and will highlight the experiences and skills that I can bring to a new role in my company. As ______ continues to grow, the company's need for well-trained and experienced managers and directors will increase. Participating in an MBA program will highlight the commitment I have to developing my skills and experiences.

Besides the educational component, an MBA will allow for greater opportunities for internships and full-time positions that otherwise may be unavailable to me without the degree.

I am applying to the Executive MBA Program because I am confident the program is ideally suited to my personal and professional development needs.

1.2 Plans after Degree

After I complete my MBA degree from the ______ I will pursue a career in ______ with, ______; ______; or ______. The position will be challenging and include ______ . I will be able to apply my skills learned during my graduate experience to make an immediate impact. I will have the opportunity to interact with managers from various ______; ______; ______; and ______.

In the short-term I am interested in pursuing a new and increased role in one of ______ business segments. This new role will provide me with the opportunity to learn more about one of our businesses and will include ______, ______ and ______ responsibilities. While in this role I will learn as much as possible about the business, its role within ______ and the total company's role in the marketplace. I will take advantage of the opportunities presented to become involved in ______ and ______, ______, and the varied aspects of ______. This new role will also provide me with the opportunity to ______.

Ultimately, my aim, after completion of my MBA at ______, is to embrace an ______ career and work for a worldwide corporation at a decision level. I want to experience management and decision making in an ______ environment, particularly as a ______. This will grant me with the background and business connections necessary to leverage my ambitions of setting up an ______ company developing ______ for the ______ market.

I seek an MBA degree from ______ because it will empower me to improve the level of professionalism and management in the nonprofit world, I plan to build relevant ______, ______ and ______ skills through business studies. I intend to gain a better understanding of the ______ sector and apply it directly to the unique issues and politics of ______. MBA training will dramatically broaden my scope of business vision and I will be able to apply this new knowledge immediately.

On completing my MBA, there are two directions I envision myself taking. The first fuses my past experience and my new MBA skills by heading towards a senior position with an ______ sector company. In particular, I would like to join such a company as ______.

My intent would be to stay within one business segment of ______ for ______ to ______ years so I can learn the business in detail. After that time I will consider looking for a new position in another business within ______.

In the long-term I will continue to progress on my career path, going as far as my education, talent and experience will take me. My long-term goals include becoming the ______ or ______, then moving into a higher management position (vice-president or CFO). Upon retirement I would like to ______.

I've been working in the ______ industry, in particular, ______. My aspiration is to remain in the same sphere, both for the short and for the long run.

While working towards the degree I plan to do a summer internship and immediately after the degree work full-time in ______ .

After earning my MBA, I would love to work for ______ .

Over the long term, however, the only "job" that will harness and parlay all of my passion and energy is one that I design from the ground up. Starting my own company is the ultimate challenge.

However, an alternative direction also attracts me: the entrepreneurial path. Given an interesting opportunity and the right confidence in the market, I know I would be very tempted by this.

That is part of the MBA's appeal: while it boosts my projected career, it also expands my potential to make the most of unforeseen opportunities: building flexibility into my future.

1.3 Why our School

The ______ MBA Program has been designed to connect a range of disparate business management topics. This can be illustrated from the configuration of the Clusters that make up ______ of the course. The Innovation section in ______ leads on to a part of the course that introduces ______ . Finally there is a section about _____.

______ MBA Program provides a full analysis of the fundamentals of management and technology, and then integrates the models and theories that have emerged during the high-tech age as a result of innovation, technology and globalisation.

______ MBA course provides a strong academic framework with an emphasis on the international nature of business, which is further demonstrated by the internationally diverse student body and faculty staff. The high practical content of the course will enable me apply academic knowledge to real life situations. I have also selected this business school to work with the caliber of professionals that are attracted to a top ______ business school, and am looking forward to developing my interpersonal and communication skills in the numerous workshops and team exercises. Overall, the MBA will play an integral part in my development and I am certain that it will provide me with the tools I need to successfully ______ .

My ambition is to acquire more knowledge in ______, ______ and build strong relationships with successful leaders and innovative thinkers worldwide. And I want to learn from the school renowned as the best for the quality of its faculty members and teaching methods. ______ is my first choice because it uncompromisingly addresses real life aspects of business. The way the learning model is organized through interactive means as study groups, analysis of actual real life business cases, classes and workshops provides the ideal learning environment for people with an experience to share.

At ______ , the emphasis is put on the students. Curriculums, perfect combination of theory and practice, are updated with current techniques and technologies, and moreover, can receive inputs from students. The strong notion of community is also decisive in my choice. Furthermore, the commitment on ethics as an intrinsic part of the learning process is compliant with my conception of business. To me, business is about trust and honesty. And there is no way around it. Finally, the city of ______ is a serious plus that will put me in the heart of one of the world's business capital. The proximity to the financial and cultural city of ______ gives to the students at ______ a much richer set of opportunities.

In choosing ______ as a perspective MBA program I considered many factors. First, it goes without saying that ______ has an impeccable reputation for producing top-notch MBAs. Further, ______ is clearly making a run up the rankings in recent years. I intend to focus my MBA on marketing, however, I also wish to develop general management, finance and entrepreneurial skill sets as well as to learn how to leverage information systems technologies within the marketing arena. These areas play right into ______'s strengths. Developing these skills will enable me to understand how marketing fits into the larger corporate picture, utilize entrepreneurial knowledge to compete within an organization as well as on my own and hone the leadership and management skills required of future leaders in industry. ______ gives me the best chance at attaining these skills and developing them to such a level that I will be able to achieve my long term-career goals.

Second, ______ 's location in the ______ and its diverse student body are assets of which few schools can boast. The resources and opportunities that exist in this area are unparalleled and growing everyday. The southwest offers a plethora of opportunities for expanding both your professional and personal horizons in a very diverse environment. ______'s efforts to embrace that diversity, both on and off campus, ensure the students a truly robust learning environment, one in which the free exchange of ideas is encouraged. The ______'s environment gives me the best chance to experience culture and ideas in a truly diverse environment.

Lastly, I have chosen ______ because it is hard. I do not have the traditional background that is required of most MBA students. ______'s MBA program is not a cakewalk for anyone, and that will be especially true of me. However, I will succeed and I will contribute and I will make ______'s MBA program a better experience for my classmates. Earning my MBA from ______ will be an accomplishment I will be supremely proud of and it gives me the best chance to realize my personal and professional goals.

I expect that the ______ MBA will best help me to develop the business foundation necessary for me to achieve my career goals.

Integrating the theories has a number of important effects that I think benefit the course. Firstly, from a purely curricular point of view, an MBA is no longer complete without an analysis of current business trends.

收藏 分享

3. 学习计划与对MBA Program的贡献

3.1 Study Plans in the Program

Should I be accepted into the ______ MBA program, I will be active in the classroom, with student organizations and where other opportunities arise. In and out of the classroom I am one who is always willing to raise his hand or disagree or simply add a new perspective to the discussion.

The rigor of a ______ education demands both teamwork and trust in your teammates. These are critical lessons for every manager. At times, as the leader of my ______ team, I will manage the overall project and delegate assignments. Other times, as a team member, I will contribute toward our end goal. Practicing teamwork in an educational environment offers the opportunity for analysis and introspection. Due to the hectic pace of the business world, it is difficult to find the time to examine the inner workings of a team. Studying for two years at ______ will enable me to study team dynamics and reflect on my role as both a leader and a participant of a team.

MBA courses I'd like to gain an inner point of view from the leading country of the industry. Second and related, during my experience in the MBA courses I hope I will meet other people who have had the opportunity to work in this field and to share with them experiences, ideas and opinions. I want to go deeper from an already interesting academic point of view to the point of view that the mixture of firsthand experience and knowledge can give you. Last, I think an MBA is a clear signal that you can give to inform others of your knowledge and capability.

By the end of my MBA course I want to have a broad understanding of the key functional disciplines, the role of ______ and the opportunities and challenges of the global arena in business. I believe the key to problem solving is effective teamwork and management of resources and I am looking to develop these skills to an exceptional standard. In addition to this, I require career management skills to ensure that I place myself in a role that is going to challenge and excite me.

In the short term, I need to broaden my understanding beyond the functional areas I mastered at ______ and at several entrepreneurial companies where I was the ______. I want to expand my point of view as ______ and bring my unique perspective to bear on issues that face the whole company. I also want to improve my ______ and ______ skills so that in the long term as ______ I can lead the whole company toward a common goal.

At the same time, I will be open to the assistance my classmates can give me from their particular undergraduate field of study. I will enjoy the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated students. Sharing ideas and experiences will give me the chance to improve myself while helping my peers.

While at ______ , I hope to not only share my experiences and perspectives, but also learn through the experiences and perspectives of others. I hope to challenge my classmates to look within themselves to understand how building diverse relationships can help them grow as well.

As I share and relive my personal and professional experiences with others, I will gain new insights to these experiences and will be able to better internalize them.

I hope to develop lifetime friendships and forge professional relationships that extend well beyond the completion of the program.

At the same time, I will be open to the assistance my classmates can give me from their particular undergraduate field of study. I will enjoy the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated students. Sharing ideas and experiences will give me the chance to improve myself while helping my peers.

3.2 Contribution to Classroom

I will definitely bring different ______ point of views and creative perspectives to the widespread classroom discussions. I hope that my complete development as a person and personal experiences will have effects on other's minds and feelings. Every member of the ______ community should benefit from this wonderful contribution.

I will bring to ______ my [diverse background and the same level of persistence, self-confidence, and belief in bettering others] as I have demonstrated in the past. As a [female, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Asian American], I will provide my [multicultural] perspective and add to the school's diversity. With my [persistence and self- confidence], I will challenge others to excel academically and enrich the entering class with my personal and professional life and experiences. Most importantly, I will continue to live my belief of bettering others by assisting with student organizations on campus, especially the __group__.

I will be willing to help my classmates with any ______ aspects I am familiar with from my experience as a ______. I will be able to apply my background of ______ to helping my classmates with ______information covered in ______ course work.

A background in ______. The ability to ______, An understanding of ______. I will bring these qualities to the Business School program and ultimately to my career in _____ management.

My academic, personal interests, and professional background and understanding in the latest business and technology form will make me additive to the overall learning environment of the ______ Business School and I would make a valuable asset for classroom discussion.

______ University's classroom will assuredly be enhanced with my whole set of working situations and experiences ranging from ______ to ______

Only now can I realize how much these experiences have added value to my personal and professional life, and in what a manner will they continue to mould me and enrich ______ 's classroom.

I will be willing to help my classmates with any ______ aspects I am familiar with from my experience as a ______ . I will be able to apply my background of ______ to helping my classmates with ______ covered in ______ course work.

At ______ , I think my openness to varying viewpoints will encourage effective teamwork and collaboration

In sum, I will be able to enrich the ______ community because my thoughtfulness, strong loyalty and unyielding commitment to community will allow teammates to grow personally and professionally, and my flexibility and genuine compassion will allow me to become a credible and successful leader.

I look to share all of these experiences with my peers and be further enriched from their own life lessons as well.

I believe my contributions and participation will benefit the experience for the other participants.

I will bring my real-world challenges and experience to classes.

3.3 Diversity and Other Qualifications

Besides ______, other relevant information for the Admissions Committee to take into consideration are [my work ethic, the diversity of my work background, my active participation in the community and my anticipated active participation in both the classroom, student organizations and other aspects of the ______ community].

My overall work experience has been quite diverse having had exposure to many business sectors, both private and public sector, including [academia, student services, medical research, healthcare, finance, banking, legal and currently entertainment].

I have a few personal characteristics that have led me to this career choice and that will ultimately allow me to be successful. I posses a ______ that prepares me for success.

References: Business Week, ., EEC ...

2. 职业背景与职业素质

2.1 Professional Background

As an ______, I am a part of ______'s Leadership team, tasked with undertaking one of the most aggressive growth plans in the ______ industry. In a short period, I ______. As an ______ I am responsible for managing ______.

Over the course of about six years on _____ I climbed from _____ to _____ with ______ intermediary steps in between. I have consistently received work performance bonuses and promotions throughout my career. In my current position _____ I was hired permanently after ______. I also received __award__.

Throughout my career at ______ and other ______ companies, I have managed multiple projects simultaneously, which has required me to balance my workloads to meet deadlines, and to keep in close communication with my supervisors and subordinates to ensure I have enough resources to complete projects within the designated parameters. During this experience, I have successfully ______ .

I have had good exposure working with people from departments outside the boundaries of ______. Because of this, I was exposed to the basic operations ... Also, while assigned to ______ project, I worked closely with the ______ Department to ______. And most importantly, I am currently running a small entrepreneurial venture called ______ , exposing me to all management issues involved with a start-up, from initial financing to execution to day-to-day operations.

While at ______ I transitioned from ______ to ______.

The ability to [define the needs of the organization], [providing the ______ that were previously lacking], and knowledge of ______ allowed me to successfully execute this project.

To ______ , I proposed a complex plan to use .

To fully analyze ______ , I would consider several factors, grouped into _____ sector: ....

My role as ______ included ______ .

I did everything from ______ to ______ .

2.2 Academic Background

I have consistently excelled in a variety of subjects at every institution of higher learning that I have attended. I obtained a ______ undergraduate GPA while working ______ hours per week. Following college graduation, I attended a top-______ ______ school and graduated in the top quarter of my class. More recently, I have attempted to prepare for business school by further developing my quantitative background. I took a ______ course __when__ and obtained a ______ GPA. I am currently juggling part-time ______ work with ______, ______, and ______ courses and am maintaining an "A" average in each of my __how_many__ classes.

>> Leadership

This experience and my solid record of accomplishments has been powerful in confirming to myself that not only do I enjoy leading but that I am a successful leader. And in the true mark of a leader, I have discovered that I have the innate leadership qualities necessary to ______ .

I have even had opportunities to practice my leadership and business skills through ______. Elected to the ______ , I helped to ______ . In addition, I leveraged my business skills to ______. These volunteer efforts have reinforced my desire to ______, and intensified my passion for ______.

My main challenge was to bring together a group of ______ individuals, all ______s with different needs and to focus on the individual as well as the team. Most of the ______ were older than me and that only added to the challenge of earning their respect. In a short time we managed to have the team running like a well oiled machine. Everyone knew their role, everyone became motivated to do their best and, most importantly ...

I can honestly say that the experience of being a leader in ______ has given me great confidence, taught me to amass knowledge and to share it and to teach it, and honed my skills in motivating and empowering people.

The Leadership Lessons Serving as ______ of the ______ has been a defining leadership experience for four distinct reasons ...

In ______ , you cannot force the ______ to complete a task, you have to inspire the ______ to be all he or she can be.

A company's success is defined by its people. As a ______, I will need to motivate my team and ensure each person feels important. Patience, listening, and the ability to appreciate different viewpoints are required for managerial success.

After this experience I understood that to be a leader you must not only give orders, but also motivate people showing them how to achieve a common goal working together. I was also able to strengthen my managerial skills that will be useful for the rest of my career and life.

Each person is an individual and has distinctive character traits. A successful team leader should know how to deal with each person in an appropriate and unique way. One individual would show application and do well if left to work independently while another would need constant supervision. Effective leadership is a blend of camaraderie and authority, and is also the ability to strike a balance between them. It needs advance preparation, an understanding of human psychology, and some diplomacy. Any work can be made important and interesting to people by making them understand its relevance and significance, and above all, by granting them due importance and recognition.

I enjoyed working with motivated people, as did I enjoy the challenge of leading a team of excellent people.

Many people believe that leadership is simply being the first, biggest or most powerful. Leadership in organizations has a different and more meaningful definition. Very simply put, a leader is interpreted as someone who sets direction in an effort and influences people to follow that direction.

After spending a semester reviewing leadership theories, I see leadership as a building relationships, fostering growth and change, and working for agreed upon, common goals. A leader needs to possess strong communication and problem solving skills. They should also be trustworthy and have the respect of their followers.

These experiences have also instilled characteristics in me that will allow me to become a successful leader. I believe that excellent leaders are knowledgeable, compassionate and flexible team players. My experience in such compassionate communities will allow me to create and maintain a strong and cohesive unit to work toward our ultimate team objectives. My ability to challenge others and examine multiple viewpoints will be especially important when motivating others and finding the appropriate leadership style for any situation. This overall distinctiveness, combined with my unique industry experience, will not only influence my success as a leader, but will also allow me to become a valuable member of the ______ community.

2.4 Teamwork and Communication

To ______ , it was imperative to understand the expectations of the ______, in addition to collaborating with ______. Frequently, information and feedback from these sources would appear to be contradictory, and in order to resolve the discrepancies, open and continual communications were essential.

I helped my new teammates master the fine points of the ______ ; in return, they taught me ______. We successfully delivered the project and I earned the highest possible rating for my performance that term. But I am most proud of the fact that through the caring, patient application of my skills I was able to contribute to the development of my team. Overcoming the challenge of others by helping them reinvent themselves would, for me, be a key source of emotional fulfillment.

A current professional colleague, would describe me as being a valuable member of the team, a good mentor and an effective team leader. He would describe my strengths as my knowledge, experience and friendly demeanor because I am approachable and always willing to help. I am approachable and willing to help for two reasons: I like people and, I am happy to help anyone in areas in which I have expertise. After all, it is important that as a team, we get along and, help one another, if we are to achieve our objectives.

I tend to look for win-win situations in which every member gets his share. This constant aim has focused my short and long term objectives in every new venture. If there is anyone involved in the project who does not benefit from it, then something has to be revised and corrected. Every participant should have his incentive.

A good group member must understand his/her strengths as well as weaknesses, and therefore focus on strengths and allow other people to work on their strengths.

An ideal group member will always work for the group's best interest, and understand that occasionally group member will make mistakes.

My experience at ______ taught me an important lesson about teams. You rarely get to select your fellow teammates, so you must make the most of the team you have. To maximize team performance, I have learned to identify gaps in team processes and skills and then fill these gaps. Whether the team is lacking in leadership, knowledge, support, or communication, I must strive to somehow meet this need to ensure successful teamwork.

I have the ability to voice my ideas and opinions, even when they differ from those of the group. If I believe that a project is misdirected, I will let the team know, even if I am not the team leader. I voice my ideas at meetings without timidity. As a student, my classmates can expect spirited discussion that may challenge their conclusions or help them learn from my mistakes, successes, and experiences and improve their thinking or processes .

At work, I absolutely know how to communicate with ______ as with ______. Undoubtedly I have made good use of this skill.

As a team member, I respect and try to learn from the expertise of others in the group. At the same time I encourage and listen to the ideas of other teammates. I believe that differences and new ideas are essential to discover the innovative solutions in team environment.

By appreciating differences and encouraging new ideas, I will be able to contribute to a team-based learning environment in which innovative solutions to problems can be discovered. This holds true in a work environment as well.

People have diverse styles of learning and it is necessary to have the ability to adapt to each person's particular style. It is also important to be able to convey a sense of what information is vital and what information is supportive. Instructing others has helped me develop both my ability to look at problems in different ways and my ability to decipher what information is most significant. I feel this experience will prove to be very beneficial in both my business and my academic careers.

In my view teamwork is a key element for success in today's world. It facilitates interaction between students and helps absorb information and retain knowledge. It also acquaints students with different approaches to business problems. In addition, the exposure to outstanding people from all areas of life does not only enrich but also helps forge friendships that remain for life. By that I do not only mean students but also Professors who are at the forefront of knowledge. Hence, they can become role models, influence, and drive students for success.

After a lot of debate on the best schedule, we came up with an extremely robust plan, one that everyone agreed to. These intra-team interactions generated a strong team spirit that proved very helpful when the going was difficult.

2.5 Challenges and Lessons Learned

At a personal level, this project helped me to discover myself as a leader of men and someone who thrives on challenges. It enhanced my self-confidence, improved my communication skills, and elicited a much more analytical approach to tackling difficult situations, both in my personal and professional life.

Working and being with ______ has enriched my life in such a way that I am able to not only understand the background of others, but to truly look with a global view at my behavior and assumptions.

I believe that those experiences give me an advantage for successful completion of my business education.

My experience and study at ______ will help me chose an area of emphasis. My areas of interest are ______ and ______.

These experiences have deeply shaped who I have become, and influence my choices every day of my life.

The scenario depicted above would not be a unique experience in my career.

This talent will continue to aid me in fostering innovation within my organization and among my staff members as my career progresses.

The first major challenge we face is to ______ .

The next challenge is to ______ .

It remains more critical than ever to ______ .

The most significant challenges I face in my immediate job are ______ .

However, ______ was a difficult management and technological project and has been my toughest professional challenge thus far.

This project posed both management and technical challenges.

______ was pivotal to our proposal.

When I was the ______ for the______ I faced regular difficulties ____ing ______. This was due to ______ .

Accomplishing this task has been harder than I could have ever imagined.

______ is a difficult exercise in ______ .

I recognize the need to improve ______ .

My time as ______ has been instrumental in teaching me how to ______

This experience has taught me how to ______

Completing my degree in ______ has given me a strong ______ foundation in ______.

I realize ______ may very well be a part of my job description. When ______ , it is important to be able to ______ in more than one light.

当然不能照搬啦,呵呵。总之,运用得当,末版还是有一定价值的

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看