返回列表 发帖
TO EVERYBODY:
   另外,我发现一个问题。ELSAT上面TEST25部分的CRITICAL REASONING1 实际上是TEST24部分的CRITICAL REASONING1。大家从后往前做的时候,不要被TEST25的答案吓趴了。
我做完TEST25部分的CRITICAL REASONING1后,一对答案,发现错了一半,受了很大打击。结果后来才发现是TEST24的题目跑到TEST25来了。呵呵~~~~~

to jwzdfd,

题目的意思是说:政府建议一项旨在解决社会弊病的计划,诸如在教育和住房方面,但是政府的这类服务应该用于对付那些直接威胁国家存亡的方面,所以计划不应该实施.

作者默认了一项假设:现在的那些社会比并没有对国家的存亡造成直接威胁.

提出这个计划的原因不是为了解决那些对国家的直接威胁,而是解决一些目前的社会弊病.

to bessette:
当初这题我凭感觉就选了E,后来一复习,感觉是不是我想多了~~

政府:建议一项旨在解决社会弊病的计划,诸如在教育和住房方面
作者:政府的这类服务应该用于对付那些直接威胁国家存亡的方面,所以计划不应该实施
假设:现在的那些社会弊病并没有对国家的存亡造成直接威胁
去掉假设中的not(做假设题的方法),现在的那些社会弊病对国家的存亡造成直接威胁
则对作者的结论进行否定,计划应该实施。
这样作者默认了一项假设:现在的那些社会弊病并没有对国家的存亡造成直接威胁.
但题目问的是政府默认的假设,从上面分析政府和作者观点是相反的,假设也应该相反。
偶是这么想的,现在很郁闷,复习这么久了怎么连题目都看不懂了~~

sorry,
The reasoning has nothing to do with the author of the paragraph. So you should not make the author involved in your settlement of the queston.

TEST23 SECTION2  
15. Because of the lucrative but illegal trade in rhinoceros horns, a certain rhinoceros species has been hunted mealy to extinction. Therefore an effective way to ensure the survival of that species would be to periodically trim off the horns of all rhinoceroses thereby eliminating the motivation for poaching.

Which one of the following is an assumption required by the argument?

(A) Most poachers who are discouraged from hunting rhinoceroses are not likely to hunt other animals for their horns.

(B) At lease some rhinoceroses whose horns are periodically trimmed off will be able to attract mates.

(C) Poachers hunt at lease some immature rhinoceroses whose horns have not yet started to develop

(D) The demand for rhinoceros horns will remain constant even if the supply decreases after the periodical trimming-off of the rhinoceros horns has begun.

(E) Rhinoceroses whose horns have been trimmed off are unable to defend themselves against predators.
这道题的答案是B,但我觉得没有一个答案是对的。大家觉得呢?

答案中mates的理解我想应该是配偶,而不是同伴
所以,如果剪掉horn而不能生育,还是会导致extinction

问一下,这题号是怎么回事,我有last上下两册,没看到什么test1,test2的。现在作到第7套,想和大家讨论一下。
因为过于敏感,而倍感失落 因为过于热情,而倍感压抑 因为要求过多,而倍感失望

test*是lsat电子版的分类,
你的黄皮书中第几套就对应第几个test

zyh79:
  谢啦~~~

原来GMAT还要做LSAT的,我过两个星期考,不知道现在开始做还来的及吗?有很多问题要请教哎!TEST1-SECTION IV-6
Patient: Doctor, I read an article that claimed that the first few hours after birth are very important to establishing a mother-infant bond, which is the first step in building a healthy relationship. Can you assure me that my relationship with my baby has not been permanently harmed by our separation for several days after his birth?
Physician: Your relationship with your child has not been harmed by the separation. Mother-infant bonding is not like an “instant glue” that cements your relationship forever. Having your infant with you during the period immediately after birth does give your relationship a head start, but many factors are involved in building a strong and lasting relationship between a mother and her child.
The doctor does which one of the following in her reply to her patient?
A She rejects an analogy in an attempt to reduce the patient’s concern.
B She cites evidence to show that the patient’s worry is unfounded.
C She misinterprets the patient’s explanation of her concern.
D She establishes that the article that the patient read was in error.
E She names other factors that are more important in creating a mother-infant bond.

So, which is correct? I choose B, but the answer is A. Can anyone explain it for me? And what is the analogy mentioned in A?
Thanks!
不知道你们做的怎样?我现在是50分钟错一半,是不是没戏啦?

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看