返回列表 发帖
I liked how the majority of professors would bend over backwards to help me understand concepts. The one weakness is that some of the foreign professors have accents which make them tough to understand.

The MBA instructors were, of course, highly educated in their fields from an academic perspective, but most had also spent significant amounts of time performing tasks in industry using those skills or acting as consultants. Academics often tend to lose touch with current business trends given their rapid evolution; I never felt as though any of my instructors at LMU were out of touch with the current business climate.

Some classes could have benefited from use of more current material. Some professors get in a routine of presenting the same material year after year without updating it to remain current. A bigger effort needs to be made to keep materials as up-to-date as possible.

I thought it was a structured like a small-class atmosphere like I had at the US Air Force Academy. Teachers were always willing to meet after class or on non-duty hours for extra assistance.I thought it was a structured like a small-class atmosphere like I had at the US Air Force Academy. Teachers were always willing to meet after class or on non-duty hours for extra assistance.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看