返回列表 发帖
I would recommend IMD to anyone but only after at least five years experience. This is not your usual after two years of work MBA. It is a high performance class, very demanding and extremely focused on personal development and soft skills. You have to have at least a number of years in a working environment to really capture the full understanding of the program and what is really important to succeed in business. -- Entrepreneurship

At IMD the experience is a very personal with only 90 people as classmates, this size of class creates a great environment for self-discovery, risk taking and openness. -- Operations

There is no other school like IMD for learning the leadership skills that will guide you through your business career. -- Marketing

International, demanding, diverse, practical. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Each student has different professional and personal goals. Choosing a MBA program is something very personal and had to fit with the current stage of life one is going through. The IMD program is very intense, and requires not only a strong educational background, but a strong psychological endurance. In the same vein, IMD focuses on international management and leadership, which are not necessarily the focus that my friends and colleagues could be looking for in such a program. -- Finance

The IMD MBA is particularly good for people at a certain age and stage. It puts an emphasis on the life transition that is taking place at around 28-32. While people outside of this age range are very likely to benefit highly from the program, those who are younger are unlikely to appreciate entirely what is going on around them. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

There are no other schools which could offer such a rigorous leadership program. -- Consulting

Not only did the program fulfill my expectations in terms of academic learnings, but IMD helped improve my leadership and team work skills. I would recommend to anyone who wants to get into general management positions. -- Operations

The MBA program at IMD is not just about learning the business basics - and aside from advancing my career potential significantly, it also was a year of significant personal exploration. What did I want out of my life, what priorities did I have/do I want...etc...What changes do I need to make to achieve what I want. I don't think I would have gotten this experience elsewhere. -- Marketing

The IMD MBA program is not for everyone, not even the typical MBA candidate. The program is defined to be intense physically, intellectually, and emotionally and the candidates must be willing to push themselves way beyond what they thought they could live with. -- Information Technology

IMD provides an unique experience of combining professional and personal development in an environment where learning is definitely integrated and tightly built. Anyone who goes through the process learns to see an issue from a bigger picture holistic manner that the leader of today's business need to have. IMD is definitely a place which helps in a total development of an individual. -- Consulting

The IMD MBA is something else - your own therapist, career counselor, and group therapist. 40 nationalities on 90 students. Two weeks in South Africa talking to major personalities for politics and business. A life changing experience and an unbeatable network. 31 years average age gives an experience base unrivalled in the MBA universe. Professor to student rating of 1:3. All done in one year. -- Finance

I have already recommended it to several that are currently in the process of applying. It has been a life-changing experience that I am grateful to have had in my current job! -- Operations

IMD is a fantastic program, but the workload is excessively heavy (intentionally). The greatest rewards for most participants are the IMD network and the process of self-reflection. Most students would not be able to say they would do the program again due to the rigor, even if they appreciate the benefits of the MBA. -- Marketing

IMD's program is based on both theoretical and practical experience. It is best fit for those that have more than seven years of experiences and looking for a challenging experience. -- Marketing

It was absolutely great what they managed to achieve with us as a class and I am lucky to have experienced it. -- Operations

My best takeaway from IMD is about the development my leadership potential and self confidence. I came to know about myself much better in the year than anytime before. Furthermore, working with high calibers peers from diverse background enhanced my learnings and prove to be more fruitful than class lessons. -- Marketing

I think of IMD as one of the best programs in the world! I was very glad to have had the opportunity to study at IMD. It combines world class teaching with a custom tailored program that always highlights the relevance to the real world! -- Entrepreneurship

If you are looking for an excellent academic program crunched into one year with lots of opportunities to directly apply the new learnings to the real world (be it on a field trip to a foreign country or in a consulting project for a paying firm), IMD is the place to go. The school has earned its excellent reputation with its hard work and personalized, intensive program offer. -- Entrepreneurship

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看