返回列表 发帖
Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:
N/A

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

PHILIPS   5
TECHNOPORT   3
OFFSET OPTIONS   3
HAIFUTECH   2
NOVARTIS   2
SANTANDER   2
WERFEN   2
WHO   2

Internships awarded that are paid:
79  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 875
        Median: $ 700

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
N/A

Very international program (in my class 28 different nationalities out of 90 students), very team oriented, very prestigious, excellent career services. -- Consulting

I enjoyed the experience. The b-school has the right size and gives you the chance to be in direct contact with the teachers and departments. I met a fantastic group. -- Finance

Small and flexible program, very international and students receive a lot of attention from faculty and career service office. -- Finance

All I can say is that ESADE is a small b-school but my experience was that it was very professionally run and a school, which clearly has a clear plan for the future to continually improve and better itself. I was very happy with my choice of school and would certainly recommend the course that I attended. -- Consulting

The MBA at ESADE was so far the greatest experience I have embarked in. Apart from being a good school in terms of quality of teaching, it generates a wonderful environment where students are competitive, but at the same time, they never put their personal interests before the group's. Furthermore, the quality of the students really raises the bar. Overall, being an engineer, I felt that the program definitely made my horizons wider and allowed me to zoom out in many things. -- Consulting

I loved ESADE. Everybody knew everybody, administration mixed with students and vice versa including the janitors. This was a direct function of the relatively smaller size of the program. The program focused around the core themes of strategy, aspects of international business and finance. Finally, the quality of students was incredible both intellectually as well as street smarts/their previous work experience. What i appreciated most was that each student literally "brought something different to the program." While some students may not have earned the stellar 700+ GMAT grades, ESADE proved to me that the GMAT is a limited tool (For evaluation of applicant capability) since I encountered extraordinarily talented, experienced, and passionate students. -- Consulting

ESADE is without a doubt the best MBA program for having fun, meeting interesting international and diverse people, and learning about yourself. Where you suffer is job placement and academics, but many have been able to network their way into excellent jobs, and the soft skills attained at ESADE will serve them better than any other school. -- Information Technology

My MBA from ESADE was a life changing experience in numerous ways. The cultural exposure to different management styles from around the world; the vanishing concept of aggressive, selfish students; the openness of knowledge sharing and camaraderie among students, faculty, alumni and visiting professionals; the closeness of the group after graduation, among the most important. -- Consulting

ESADE offers a very interesting ONE YEAR MBA Program, specially meant for those candidates with strong professional experience (7-9 years). -- Marketing

ESADE MBA is the right choice to develop yourself as a person and as a professional. -- Marketing

I think ESADE is a great school with a lot of potential and for someone coming from Latin America, it opens a world of options as well as an interesting personal experience. -- Consulting

The experience I had was one of the best of my life -- mainly due to my colleagues in the program. Their diverse nature, intelligence, and open-mindedness made it a sure fact that I will continue to keep in contact with many of them for the rest of my life. -- Consulting

I will recommend the same program to those people that are looking for a new challenge in their life. MBA is not just a professional experience, I would say it's more personal maturity rather than professional. It's a good stop on your professional and personal life to start thinking what you really want for your future, rather than keep going with any opportunity you could have achieve before starting an MBA. -- Marketing

Strong emphasis on team work, which I consider very important in today's business environment, in addition to business knowledge and skill set. -- Marketing

Depending on one's international focus I would definitely recommend the ESADE MBA, as I found it's small school size coupled with a high-achievement and international atmosphere very stimulating. -- Investment Banking

If someone is searching for an international MBA experience, I would definitely recommend ESADE. Barcelona is a cosmopolitan city where expats can lead a comfortable life, my class consisted of a wide array of nationalities, and the school provides a many interesting international opportunities. -- Finance

ESADE is probably one of the very few schools who still believe in co-operative MBA and not competitive MBA. They consistently preach ethics and team work and do lead by example. I also believe ESADE has a huge human part in its MBA program and has the most flexible mechanism to cater to student's needs. I'm sure they are one of the very few schools where the entire MBA faculty and office folks know all of the students by name. -- Finance

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看