Africa: 0  %
Asia: 13  %
Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia: 12  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 22  %
Middle East: 2  %
North America: 2  %
Oceana: 0  %
Western Europe: 49  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:
N/A

Companies that recruited MBAs for internships on campus in 2008-09:

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:

ACCENTUR   1
ACCIONA ENERGIA   1
APPLE   1
BANCO SANTANDER   3
CATALYSIS   1
CENTRAL BANK OF ALBANIA   1
DEUCHE TLECOM   4
CONCORDIA 21   2
McKINSEY & COMPANY   1
OLIVER WYMAN   1
PHILIPS   1
SAMSUNG   3
SOCCER IN THE STREET   1
TECHBA   1
TELIASONERA   1

Internships awarded that are paid:
100  %

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: N/A
        Median: N/A

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
N/A

I really enjoyed the structure of the program. The courses and activities were well balanced, and everyone can take part in challenging projects. -- Consulting

IE is a unique international experience not at all typical of the US perception of MBA programs. Plus it lasts only 13 months. -- Nonprofit

For me my MBA was an excellent experience that helped me to get to know a lot of industry, and understand the purpose of business and to have strategic thinking. -- Operations

It's a well-rounded program with the opportunity to meet a lot of international students. But the school is still lacking in important career contacts that make a difference when alumni are looking for a job. -- Investment Banking

An MBA is a personal choice. I would recommend the school for a top one year MBA. I would not recommend it for someone aiming at a finance career. -- Consulting

Spanish culture is so kind and warm so you do not feel the pressure of the program. -- Entrepreneurship

Instituto de Empresa has an outstanding international student body of 57 nationalities. It's a very intense one year program that has cooperation with Wharton and many other top schools. -- Consulting

The best year of my life. -- Consulting

I thought I was going to learn more technical things, but at the end I discovered more things about myself, and how to improve. It gave me the chance of having a better view of businesses. -- Consulting

The MBA program is short, comprehensive, very team oriented, and great exchange program for more diversity. It's a good value for the money. -- Finance

In my case, I enrolled in this MBA to get into the Venture Capital industry, and IE Business School is very strong in venture creation and entrepreneurship. I think I had the opportunity to enhance my experience/knowledge while getting into contact with top VC firms at the same time. The objective to move to another industry was 100% met! -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看