返回列表 发帖
Part 8 Immigration Decline
1) Give me three reasons that you will come back to China?
2) You can also make more of this kind of money in US, why don't you want to earn more?
Why you come back to China instead of finding a job in America?
Firstly, my husband will be staying in Beijing as he has a nice job here. He is a **, working in **. He likes his job very much. 2 years of separation is really tough for us, so I will return to China as soon as I graduate.
Secondly, my parents are getting older and older. They need me to come back to take care of them. Last but not least, China has a bright future. I’m sure with a master degree in Accounting and my own social network of relationships in Beijing, I will be able to find a nice job pretty easily.
My primary preference is to be hired in a foreign- invested corporation. My optional choice is……

3) Do you want your husband to go with you?
No, he would like to stay in Beijing as he has a nice job here. He is a **, working in **, and he likes his job very much. Besides, he will need to take care of our apartment while I’m away.

4) What’s your husband like?
He’s kind and supportive. He often cooks for me. When I concentrated on my study, he did all the housework. Besides, he’s really hard-working, and has a very clear goal for work.
也可能签证官想对你们的感情做更多的验证,这个问题如果不提前准备一时还真答不上来,最好举一个具体小事例。

5) Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn't come back?
Well, I don’t know. Honestly, this question puzzles me too. Whatever, I must come back and spend the rest of life with my husband. We have known each other for ** years and have already celebrated our ** wedding anniversary.

Part 9 Costs
1) Have you any scholarship?
No. We have enough money to pay for my tuition and living expenses in the US.

Have you applied for scholarship or financial aid? Why?
Yes, I tried to, because it is available there.

Why you didn’t get the scholarship?
You know, it’s really hard to get scholarship from business schools. I think another reason might be that I don’t have a related bachelor degree. But that’s not a big deal, I can handle it myself. My husband and I can earn ** yuan a year, and we have been working for ** years.

2) How much do you expect you will have to spend each year in the United States?
As I know, tuition is around ** thousand dollars a year and living expenses is around ** thousand dollars.

3) How do you support yourself during your studies in the United States?
My husband and I have enough money for my study. We have been working for ** years. We can earn ** yuan each year. We have no children and don’t want to buy cars, so we don’t have much expenditure.

Why don’t you want to buy car?
Taking pubic traffic like subway or bus is a low carbon living style, and the public traffic is convenient and cheap in Beijing.

When do you plan to have a child?
We plan to have a baby 3 years later, after my coming back.

4) Do you plan to seek financial support in the US?
No, we have enough money to support my study in the US.

5) Who will be your sponsor?
Both my husband and I will be the sponsor for my study. We have been working for ** years, and we have enough money to support my study.

How much is his annual income and what will be the amount you will receive annually?
His annual income is around ** yuan. And mine is about ** yuan. (只要他问了一方的薪水,就要顺便把另一方的薪水说出来。)

6) Do you have a bank deposit certification?
Yes, I do. Here you go. And also I take my certificate of housing ownership.(如果担心存款证明不是很有说服力,并顺便把自己带的其他的资产证明都说出来,比如房产证、汽车证、股票权证之类的。)

7) How much do you earn now?
I earn around ** a year. My husband’s salary is higher than mine. He can earn ** yuan a year.

How much do you earn per month?(今天签证官确实是先问了我年薪,接着问月薪。所以都要准备一下,因为用英语说数字总觉得转不过弯,搞不好会说错。)

How much will you earn when you come back?
As I know, the salary for professional accountant with master degree is higher, ranging from 150 thousand to 250 thousand yuan a year. (一定要说的比现在高才行,不然出去干嘛?也别太离谱,签证官都是中国通。)

Part 10 T/G Test
1) How long have you prepared your visa interview?
It took me around 1 month to get ready for the visa interview, including making visa interview appointment and gathering necessary documents.
(别把时间说的太长了,对方会怀疑你的英语能力,太短貌似又不够重视。)

Have you prepared the interview in New Oriental?
No, I didn’t.
(千万别说你跟新东方有什么关系,或者你上过类似的辅导班。新东方在美国的口碑很差,因为他们曾经跟ETS打过官司,而且美国人认为新东方培养的都是高分低能的学生。)

2) How long have you prepared for GMAT?
I studied for about 3 months for my GMAT. I only studied after work and on weekends because I am working full time.
(不要把准备考试的时间说的很长,美国人认为这类考试是考察能力的,人家压根不复习,直接上阵。)

Did you cheat?
No. 这里应该笑一下。

3) When did you join the T/G test?
I took GMAT in ** and TOEFL in ** last year.

4) What score did you get in T/G test?
略。:)

5) Is your transcript original?
Yes.

6) How did you take GMAT?  
First, I bought some books on GMAT and finished huge amounts of exercises. Second, I practiced the test preparation software to get myself familiar with the procedure of GMAT.(别说自己多刻苦,这是能力考试,不是学术考试。)

7) When are you going to enter US?
I’m going to enter US in August. The fall semester will begin at the end of August.

Have you booked your air ticket?
(小心这里签证官会问:你还没买票是不是因为担心自己签证会通不过?所以要给一个充分的理由。)
Not yet. I plan to go back to my home town and stay with my parents for several days. I will book my ticket after I’m back in Beijing.

8) Have you ever been to nations aside of China? Have you ever gone abroad?
No.

Part 11 Chat
1) What's your name? 我晕,遇到这种问题是不是要偷笑?
My name is **.

What does your first name mean?(我在演练时遇到朋友提到这样的问题,还真是被问住了。)
I don’t know. My father gave me this name, and I never asked him why.

2) How old are you?  略

3) Where are you from?
I’m from Beijing but I was born in ** Province.

Where is your hometown?
It’s a city located in ** Province. Its name is &#. In Chinese, & means ** and # means **. It’s a small city with many beautiful parks. (一定要说自己的家乡漂亮)

4) What do your parents do?
They own a small business in my home town.
(前面已经提到自己和husband有能力负担留学费用,所以父母财力小点也没关系了。)

5) Do you have sisters or brothers?
Yes, I have one sister and one brother.(不能干巴巴地到这里就没下文了,尽量多说点家里的情况。) My sister runs an ** shop in a city near my home town. My brother works in Shanghai after he finished his college there.

6) Do you have any relatives in the United States?
No.(如果是yes,自己想办法解释吧。)

7) What do you think of the West Development in China?(答案一定要积极向上)
The west of China has abundant natural resources, hard working people, and a huge potential for development. I think the development of the west will be crucial to the whole country.

8) What is the difficult class do you have?
In my opinion, Physics is the most difficult subject. No matter how hard I worked on it, those complex theories were always beyond my understanding.

9)If you say you will be a teacher in the future, what will you teach?
Let me see. I prefer to teach mathematics in primary school. Because I like children, and I think it’s necessary to teach them something about finance.(原因一定要赶紧接上,否则人家会问:那你干嘛不学数学呀?)

many  thanks !!!!

ding

Part 12 Hobby
1) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?  
I think American’s humor is the best. The famous TV series, Friends, is a typical representative. I love it very much.(不好夸别的,否则会被怀疑想移民。)
The worst thing……I’m sorry, I’ve never thought of this question. (这个话题也有点敏感,不如不说。)
But I do know the worst thing in China, the man’s football team. You know, if they fail, it’s normal; if they win, that will be a big surprise!(哈哈,这样就把话题转移了,也没有贬低自己的祖国。).

2)What is your dream?
My dream is working in a nice company as a professional accountant(其它职业套用就行了), living in a cozy apartment with my husband, and traveling abroad every year.

3) What is the thing you like best in America?
I think American’s humor is the best. The famous TV series, Friends, is a typical representative. I love it very much.

Which one do you like best in Friends?(哈哈,好像一提起friends,这个问题最容易被提及。)
Joey. He’s kind and naïve. Actually, I didn’t like him at first, because I thought he’s a playboy. But I was moved gradually. He loves his little sister, his parents, and his grandma. He’s warm-hearted to his friends. When he thought Phoebe was a Single Mother, he proposed to her. When Rachel wanted to move out from Ross’s apartment with her baby, Joey accepted her enthusiastically.

What is the thing you like best in China?
I love Chinese culture and its long history. I also love Chinese food, especially noodles.(各人有个人的答案,总之扯到吃上面比较好,话题就变得轻松了。)

4) What's your favorite food?
Chinese noodles. Noodles are the main food in my hometown. They are my favorite food since my childhood. I have tried different kinds of noodles after I came to Beijing, such as fried sauce noodles of Beijing, Dandan noodles of Sichuan, and Biangbiang noodles of Shanxi. By the way, Biang maybe the most complex word in Chinese, you can only find it in the Kangxi Dictionary. It’s an ancient dictionary, edited in the Qing Dynasty, about 300 years ago. (不好意思,您被绕晕没?这可能是我准备的最无厘头的回答了。)

(事实上,在吃这个话题上本人下了很多功夫,锁定noodles这个目标不断延展。比如:
你最喜欢的食物是什么?面条……;
你最喜欢中国的什么?面条……;
你老公的优点是什么?他对我很好,经常给我做面条……;
去了美国后会想家吗?当然,还会想念中国的面条……;
你平时喜欢做什么?cooking,尤其做面条……)

What’s your favorite Western food?
Pizza. I like Pizza Hut.

5) Which is your favorite restaurant (cafe)?
I like Malan Noodles restaurant. It has many branches in Beijing. Noodles are the main food in my hometown. They are my favorite food since my childhood. The noodles of Malan are the Northwest flavor, totally different from that of my hometown, yet I love both of them.

6) What is the thing you don't like most in China? (儿不嫌母丑,只好认准国足来挖苦了。)
Well, I never thought about this question. Um, I got one, the man’s football team! You know, if they fail, it’s normal; if they win, that will be a big surprise!

7) Can you give an example of your topic that is applied in our living?
Accounting is widely used in our life. In the end of each year, every company needs to know how they are doing financially,

8) What's you hobby?
Traveling is my hobby. I have been to many places in China, such as Nanjing, Guiyang,Yunnan, Guilin and Chengdu. Among all these places, I like Chengdu best. It’s famous for hot pot, for beautiful girls (如果是男生就把这项给删了吧,否则后果可能有点严重), and especially for the leisure of life. Every afternoon, around 4 or 5, you can see people sitting around in the open air, drinking tea, chatting, and playing Majiang. It’s a perfect place to relax yourself.

What do you do in your spare time?
Cooking, walking, or reading,……
(哈哈,具体阐述时,cooking就是谈面条,walking就是去后海,reading就是读史记和红楼梦,这些答案上文都提过。)

9) What is your favorite pet? Why?
My favorite pet is dog. It’s cute and loyal.(可以多说一些,介绍家庭成员时最好把宠物也捎上,外国人喜欢这个。)

10) Do u have a cup of coffee every morning?
No. I am not a coffee person. I like tea better.(俺骨子里就是个中国人,哈哈。)

11) What kind of computer do you have?
IBM. The quality is good. I use IBM computer at work.

12) What is your favorite color?
I love Purple. It represents elegant and romantic. My wall and curtain of the bedroom are all purple.

13) What is your favorite American movie?
Forrest Gump is my favorite. He is a persistent person. I still remember one sentence in the movie: Life is a box of chocolate, and you will never know what you are gonna got. The movie tells us a lot about life. (多么有意义的回答啊,哈哈!)

14) What's your best quality?(别说勤奋好学之类的,中国学生都有这个优点。)
I am a persistent person. Once I have a goal, I will try my best to pursue it. I won’t give up in the halfway.
What's your worst quality?(可不能真的说自己的缺点)
I am a perfectionist and sometimes too picky on the details. I am a little over-organized, somewhat like Monica in the Friends.

15) Who do you think is the best president of the US?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, He’s great. He led America through the Great Depression.
(直到现在,美国人也是这么认为呢)

16) Who do you think is the greatest leader in the world?
Well, I don’t know who can be called “the greatest leader in the world” nowadays. But I do believe that everyone should be the greatest leader of himself.
(这确实是个很棒的回答,呵呵。)

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看