返回列表 发帖

美国MBA签证108问

Part 1 Visa for What
1) What will you study in the United States?
2) What will you do in USA?
3) What do you want to study in USA?
I will study Accounting at ** University. It’s located in *州名*.

4) Are you going to study in USA?
Yes, I will study Accounting at ** University.     It’s located in *州名*.

5) What is your purpose for the visa?
I want to pursue a Master Degree in Accounting at ** University.   It’s located in *州名*.

下载:签证108问-纯问题版

下载:签证108录音
收藏 分享

大家看怎么样 我认为很好.

淘宝网百丽女鞋  淘宝网 情侣衫  http://www.xiuxian-ku.info/ http://ppstvost.tw/  http://haowan-2-renyouxi.onlinegameonline.org/
http://ruhepingjiataobaodianpu.seoshili.cn/
http://kostenlose-sms-ohne-absender.ppsostpps.org/
[url=http://huizhijia shiwu.huizhijiazenmezhi.org/]http://huizhijia shiwu.huizhijiazenmezhi.org/[/url]

不错不错
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

14) What's your best quality?(别说勤奋好学之类的,中国学生都有这个优点。)
I am a persistent person. Once I have a goal, I will try my best to pursue it. I won’t give up in the halfway.
What's your worst quality?(可不能真的说自己的缺点)
I am a perfectionist and sometimes too picky on the details. I am a little over-organized, somewhat like Monica in the Friends.

15) Who do you think is the best president of the US?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, He’s great. He led America through the Great Depression.
(直到现在,美国人也是这么认为呢)

16) Who do you think is the greatest leader in the world?
Well, I don’t know who can be called “the greatest leader in the world” nowadays. But I do believe that everyone should be the greatest leader of himself.
(这确实是个很棒的回答,呵呵。)

8) What's you hobby?
Traveling is my hobby. I have been to many places in China, such as Nanjing, Guiyang,Yunnan, Guilin and Chengdu. Among all these places, I like Chengdu best. It’s famous for hot pot, for beautiful girls (如果是男生就把这项给删了吧,否则后果可能有点严重), and especially for the leisure of life. Every afternoon, around 4 or 5, you can see people sitting around in the open air, drinking tea, chatting, and playing Majiang. It’s a perfect place to relax yourself.

What do you do in your spare time?
Cooking, walking, or reading,……
(哈哈,具体阐述时,cooking就是谈面条,walking就是去后海,reading就是读史记和红楼梦,这些答案上文都提过。)

9) What is your favorite pet? Why?
My favorite pet is dog. It’s cute and loyal.(可以多说一些,介绍家庭成员时最好把宠物也捎上,外国人喜欢这个。)

10) Do u have a cup of coffee every morning?
No. I am not a coffee person. I like tea better.(俺骨子里就是个中国人,哈哈。)

11) What kind of computer do you have?
IBM. The quality is good. I use IBM computer at work.

12) What is your favorite color?
I love Purple. It represents elegant and romantic. My wall and curtain of the bedroom are all purple.

13) What is your favorite American movie?
Forrest Gump is my favorite. He is a persistent person. I still remember one sentence in the movie: Life is a box of chocolate, and you will never know what you are gonna got. The movie tells us a lot about life. (多么有意义的回答啊,哈哈!)

4) What's your favorite food?
Chinese noodles. Noodles are the main food in my hometown. They are my favorite food since my childhood. I have tried different kinds of noodles after I came to Beijing, such as fried sauce noodles of Beijing, Dandan noodles of Sichuan, and Biangbiang noodles of Shanxi. By the way, Biang maybe the most complex word in Chinese, you can only find it in the Kangxi Dictionary. It’s an ancient dictionary, edited in the Qing Dynasty, about 300 years ago. (不好意思,您被绕晕没?这可能是我准备的最无厘头的回答了。)

(事实上,在吃这个话题上本人下了很多功夫,锁定noodles这个目标不断延展。比如:
你最喜欢的食物是什么?面条……;
你最喜欢中国的什么?面条……;
你老公的优点是什么?他对我很好,经常给我做面条……;
去了美国后会想家吗?当然,还会想念中国的面条……;
你平时喜欢做什么?cooking,尤其做面条……)

What’s your favorite Western food?
Pizza. I like Pizza Hut.

5) Which is your favorite restaurant (cafe)?
I like Malan Noodles restaurant. It has many branches in Beijing. Noodles are the main food in my hometown. They are my favorite food since my childhood. The noodles of Malan are the Northwest flavor, totally different from that of my hometown, yet I love both of them.

6) What is the thing you don't like most in China? (儿不嫌母丑,只好认准国足来挖苦了。)
Well, I never thought about this question. Um, I got one, the man’s football team! You know, if they fail, it’s normal; if they win, that will be a big surprise!

7) Can you give an example of your topic that is applied in our living?
Accounting is widely used in our life. In the end of each year, every company needs to know how they are doing financially,

Part 12 Hobby
1) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?  
I think American’s humor is the best. The famous TV series, Friends, is a typical representative. I love it very much.(不好夸别的,否则会被怀疑想移民。)
The worst thing……I’m sorry, I’ve never thought of this question. (这个话题也有点敏感,不如不说。)
But I do know the worst thing in China, the man’s football team. You know, if they fail, it’s normal; if they win, that will be a big surprise!(哈哈,这样就把话题转移了,也没有贬低自己的祖国。).

2)What is your dream?
My dream is working in a nice company as a professional accountant(其它职业套用就行了), living in a cozy apartment with my husband, and traveling abroad every year.

3) What is the thing you like best in America?
I think American’s humor is the best. The famous TV series, Friends, is a typical representative. I love it very much.

Which one do you like best in Friends?(哈哈,好像一提起friends,这个问题最容易被提及。)
Joey. He’s kind and naïve. Actually, I didn’t like him at first, because I thought he’s a playboy. But I was moved gradually. He loves his little sister, his parents, and his grandma. He’s warm-hearted to his friends. When he thought Phoebe was a Single Mother, he proposed to her. When Rachel wanted to move out from Ross’s apartment with her baby, Joey accepted her enthusiastically.

What is the thing you like best in China?
I love Chinese culture and its long history. I also love Chinese food, especially noodles.(各人有个人的答案,总之扯到吃上面比较好,话题就变得轻松了。)

ding

many  thanks !!!!

Part 11 Chat
1) What's your name? 我晕,遇到这种问题是不是要偷笑?
My name is **.

What does your first name mean?(我在演练时遇到朋友提到这样的问题,还真是被问住了。)
I don’t know. My father gave me this name, and I never asked him why.

2) How old are you?  略

3) Where are you from?
I’m from Beijing but I was born in ** Province.

Where is your hometown?
It’s a city located in ** Province. Its name is &#. In Chinese, & means ** and # means **. It’s a small city with many beautiful parks. (一定要说自己的家乡漂亮)

4) What do your parents do?
They own a small business in my home town.
(前面已经提到自己和husband有能力负担留学费用,所以父母财力小点也没关系了。)

5) Do you have sisters or brothers?
Yes, I have one sister and one brother.(不能干巴巴地到这里就没下文了,尽量多说点家里的情况。) My sister runs an ** shop in a city near my home town. My brother works in Shanghai after he finished his college there.

6) Do you have any relatives in the United States?
No.(如果是yes,自己想办法解释吧。)

7) What do you think of the West Development in China?(答案一定要积极向上)
The west of China has abundant natural resources, hard working people, and a huge potential for development. I think the development of the west will be crucial to the whole country.

8) What is the difficult class do you have?
In my opinion, Physics is the most difficult subject. No matter how hard I worked on it, those complex theories were always beyond my understanding.

9)If you say you will be a teacher in the future, what will you teach?
Let me see. I prefer to teach mathematics in primary school. Because I like children, and I think it’s necessary to teach them something about finance.(原因一定要赶紧接上,否则人家会问:那你干嘛不学数学呀?)

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看