返回列表 发帖
The school is very internationally minded. In addition to our required first-year "International Experience," where I traveled to Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore, I also had the opportunity to travel to London, Dubai, and Hong Kong this year as part of a class that focused on global financial centers. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

The student body is small, which affects Yale�s overall industry influence and alumni size. -- Investment Banking

My colleagues and friends tend to be people who appreciate the fact that the most intractable problems facing business leaders today can�t be solved using a traditional, "siloed" approach. They are complex, multidimensional, and increasingly international. The faculty and students "get it" here, and the SOM is a great place for long-term personal and professional development. -- Finance

The career services office, the facilities, and specialized career areas (entrepreneurship, operations, IT) could be improved. -- Finance

The SOM is quite different from most elite business schools, in the sense that the education emphasizes not only the hard skills necessary to be successful in business, but also the moral and ethical dimensions of being a practitioner in business. -- Finance

The combination of our small class size and high-quality faculty base really helps make the SOM experience: You're constantly interacting with amazing professors who are passionate about business school education and your success as a leader. They open up their networks, you can call them day or night; the access is incredible. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

Among the students and faculty, there's a palpable sense of excitement about our future and Dean Podolny, who's leading us there. -- Consulting

The IT and infrastructure badly needs improving and hopefully the new campus will help. We also need to add more faculty. -- Consulting

The Yale SOM program is still in a period of transition because of the curriculum change. It still has a long way to go, but I firmly believe it�s on the right track. -- Marketing The opportunities to travel were immense. I combined a curriculum-required international trip (in Japan - my first choice), with a teaching assistant position on a trip to Russia, a leadership role on a trip to D.C., and a student role in a trip around the world (London, Dubai, and Hong Kong). -- Investment Banking

I'm from mainland China, and I firmly believe that Chinese students can leverage Yale's brand name to help them open any door they want to open during the next 30-40 years in their career. -- Investment Banking

The Career Development Office needs serious work. They haven't seemed to get it right, yet. -- Finance
Dean Podolny is the most compelling figure I've encountered in academia, and I was continually impressed by his vision for the school, his understanding of what makes Yale SOM unique (i.e., the diversity of professional backgrounds and interests, the social sector roots of the school, the tight-knit community), and his ability to engage all relevant stakeholders. -- Consulting

The proximity to New York is more valuable than what I thought it would be. -- Consulting

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看