返回列表 发帖
Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: $ 384
        Median: $ 406

Average internship length in weeks:

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
Please note that we do not offer resident and non-resident tuition, rather LDS church member and non-LDS church member tuition. A significant portion of the cost of operating the university is paid from the tithes of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Therefore students and families of students who are tithe-paying members of the Church have already made a contribution to the operation of the university. Because others have not made this contribution they are charged a higher rate of tuition, a practice similar in principle to that of state universities charging higher tuition to nonresidents.

BYU's unique family-focused and character-building environment strengthened my ability to lead, think and succeed in many areas of my life. -- Information Technology

The cost required to get an MBA at BYU is extremely cheap in comparison to other top schools and the same companies (Microsoft, GE, General Mills, P&G, Amazon, etc.) recruit here. -- Consulting

The people were the best part of my BYU experience. They were ethical, talented, and helpful. -- Finance

The network of alumni and members of the church (LDS) that sponsors the school is amazing. Not that I?m a BYU alumnus, people that went to Harvard, Stanford etc. are willing to help me out because they are members of the LDS faith and share the values that BYU promotes. -- Marketing

My wife and son have very much enjoyed the support of groups such as the MBA Spouse's Association. This made the experience enjoyable for not just me, but my family as well. -- Human Resources

BYU is in the middle of nowhere, and it struggles with placement. -- Venture Capital Private Equity

BYU provides a strong finance and entrepreneurship-based education. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

I have gotten a world-class education from some very bright professors in areas such as finance, strategy, accounting, human resources, and organizational behavior. The faculty has been willing to discuss ideas outside of class and mentor students individually. -- Human Resources

By graduating with relatively small debt load, I have the freedom to do what I want. And I got the same level of job that the other starting interns from Top 10 programs got. -- Marketing

Though BYU is considered a regional school by some rankings, I felt I had just as many opportunities as if I had attended any other "national" school. -- Human Resources

BYU students are intelligent and honest. They all want to help each other succeed. -- Operations

The cost-to-payoff ratio at BYU is unbeatable, in part due to the involvement of the LDS Church. -- Information Technology

It?s hard to be a woman enrolled in a BYU masters program. LDS women are not usually in grad school at this point in life, and as a result, the administration and faculty have a mindset that everyone in the program is a male. I had to fight against that several times. -- Operations

BYU's MBA program provided an uplifting and rigorous learning environment in which my family grew closer, rather than further apart. -- Information Technology

Sometimes I was the one being helped, and sometimes I was doing the helping. I always knew that my classmates would support me, and it formed a strong bond between us. -- Marketing

BYU provides an excellent education for a fraction of the cost of comparably-rated business schools. If you were looking at acquiring two companies with similar financials and products, you'd probably get fired if you paid five times as much for one as you could have paid for the other, wouldn't you? -- Marketing

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看